Options

Anyone have the Pearl Jam PJ20 Brimmed Beanie?

edited August 2011 in The Porch
I really like the look of the brimmed beanie and would like to get one but I was wondering who else has one and what they're like? I have a particularly large bonce and wasn't sure if the hats were generous enough to fit??
PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I love my beanie...fits my big noggin just fine...I will say, there is a 'breaking in' period. Not itchy, nice and warm.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I love my beanie...fits my big noggin just fine...I will say, there is a 'breaking in' period. Not itchy, nice and warm.

agree...same here
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Laf9124Laf9124 Posts: 342
    I really like the look of the brimmed beanie and would like to get one but I was wondering who else has one and what they're like? I have a particularly large bonce and wasn't sure if the hats were generous enough to fit??
    I got one and it fits and seems pretty cool. I believe my hat size is 7 3/4 and it fits me just fine. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    It's like it was made for big heads and, it's really good quality. I'm probably going to order another one before winter.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,489
    RKCNDY wrote:

+1 agree, fits snug, but getting better the more I wear it
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    RKCNDY wrote:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jshin wrote:
    It's like it was made for big heads and, it's really good quality. I'm probably going to order another one before winter.

Sounds ideal for me then lol!
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14