AET PJ20 Attendees......

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,964
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
your help would be greatly appreciated. Due to a financial overreach (realistically couldnt swing it)on my part, I wont be able to go to the shows.

I would love to get a couple shirts. Badass shirts only. Size 2x. Would be able to send money by paypal or have my bank send a check. Your preference on payment +shipping of course.

contact me by PM iif willing to help me out.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :(

no mickeyrat?

now PJ20 won't be fun anymore
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,964
    RKCNDY wrote:

no mickeyrat?

as of now, thats correct. Unless a hoped for bonus check shows up with next weeks paycheck, theres no way I can swing it.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Ugh! I don't like this one bit!

You're supposed to be there, you mickyratfuck! How can I possibly gather people around the campfire and tell more of the donkey story if you are absent?!?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no mickeyrat?

as of now, thats correct. Unless a hoped for bonus check shows up with next weeks paycheck, theres no way I can swing it.

whaddya say mick...you, me...a couple contract killings and we're there :thumbup:
    thanks ladies, but really I think you all will be caught up in the festivities to think about little ole rat me.
    Can ya help out?

• unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    mickeyrat wrote:
    thanks ladies, but really I think you all will be caught up in the festivities to think about little ole rat me.
    Can ya help out?

I think we can make something happen... ;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    norm wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

no mickeyrat?

whaddya say mick...you, me...a couple contract killings and we're there :thumbup:
    whos on the hit list?

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    mickeyrat wrote:
    whos on the hit list?

whomever pays the bills can tell us that! ;)
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    if we lived closer together you and me could sit around a tv and watch/listen to pj dvds. i am in the exact same boat as you are. it blows ass.

will the pj site store be selling t-shirts here online?
    best of luck obtaining yourself a t-shirt or two.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    well, I sure do hope you get that bonus check...

no norm
    no mickeyrat
    no chadwick
    no eyed
    no claireack
    no shimmy

it won't even be a real AET party :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    RKCNDY wrote:
    well, I sure do hope you get that bonus check...

no norm
    no mickeyrat
    no chadwick
    no eyed
    no claireack
    no shimmy

it won't even be a real AET party :|

yup...all of them will be missed.
    mickey---if no one else has contacted you already about grabbing you a shirt, just let me know via pm. i'll do my best for ya.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com