I have missed you for 2 years

CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I can hardly believe it has been that long.. A lot has changed, just as much hasn't.. I miss you so bad it hurts, we all do. Mom and I are meeting at the cemetery this evening. I believe Scotty and your sisters will be there also. Rumor has it we are gonna go out for coney dogs afterwards and, yes I will eat one for ya. Don't worry, I am still taking care of mom and the Tigers are in 1st place.. All will be well, as well as it can be without you..I love you pops! I miss ya big time..
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    thoughts are with you, man. i know what you're feeling b/c i've felt the same thing every day for 6 years. he's with you, though...and he always will be.

-Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Awwww... it was 12 years for my dad this past Wednesday. :(

He would be so excited about the hurricane, he loved storms...

Hugs to the boys above me in this thread...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    My thoughts are with you too. Yesterday was 2 months since my mom passed, so I feel your pain.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    I can hardly believe it has been that long.. A lot has changed, just as much hasn't.. I miss you so bad it hurts, we all do. Mom and I are meeting at the cemetery this evening. I believe Scotty and your sisters will be there also. Rumor has it we are gonna go out for coney dogs afterwards and, yes I will eat one for ya. Don't worry, I am still taking care of mom and the Tigers are in 1st place.. All will be well, as well as it can be without you..I love you pops! I miss ya big time..

That made my eyes water.

I will eat a Coney Dog in your dad's honor this weekend.
  • Love and light to you and your family today. Coney dogs sound like a great tribute.
  • feelin your pain and sadness here to buddy. Feb 17 will be 10 years since my dad left. I miss him everyday. I'll cheer on the Tigers in his honor.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Thanks all.. It was really funny watching my Mom eat that Coney.. Not really her thing :)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • PJaddictedPJaddicted Posts: 1,432
    :( Wish I could tell you the missing gets better, it doesn't. 6 years and almost 8 months since I lost my Dad. Hugs to you and your family. ox
    ~*LIVE~LOVE~LAUGH*~

*May the Peace of the Wilderness be with YOU*

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    — Unknown
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,719
    They never leave your heart. My mom's been gone 2 year, 5 months.

Wishing you well, Cavstarr313
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977

that's beautiful.
    20 years now, i still miss my dad like it was yesterday.
    bless.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Cavstarr, I am so sorry. I can hardly imagine what you are feeling. Much love, light, peace and hugs to your dad, you and all your family.

I send my love, love and peace to all of you who have lost your parents. HUGS
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!