Most absolutely fucked up movie ever

2»

Comments

• SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    youngster wrote:
    How can an actor on any level actually commit to starting or finishing a film that has content like that. It's just a movie, but FUCK!! The dude who made it should be committed for even thinking shit like that, nevermind film it for a viewing public.

Well, apparently they thought they were making a very artistic film. If you read down a little further on the Wikipedia page about the reception, the director defended it saying:

"This is a diary of our own molestation by the Serbian government... It's about the monolithic power of leaders who hypnotize you to do things you don't want to do. You have to feel the violence to know what it's about."

Although it would appear most critics didn't agree with him and felt that any message (if there was one to begin with) was lost somewhere in all the baby raping, incest, and skull fucking.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Well, apparently they thought they were making a very artistic film. If you read down a little further on the Wikipedia page about the reception, the director defended it saying:

"This is a diary of our own molestation by the Serbian government... It's about the monolithic power of leaders who hypnotize you to do things you don't want to do. You have to feel the violence to know what it's about."

Although it would appear most critics didn't agree with him and felt that any message (if there was one to begin with) was lost somewhere in all the baby raping, incest, and skull fucking.

oh it all makes sense now. it's a political think piece. there is not enough skull fucking in political movies these days.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399

oh it all makes sense now. it's a political think piece. there is not enough skull fucking in political movies these days.

Yeah, one of the oldest tricks in art. See what you can get away with, no matter how dumb, or in this case disgusting, and as long as you call it art and talk a good game, you might get some people to agree with you. Having not seen the movie, or ever lived in Serbia I can't really comment one way or the other. But just from reading the Wikipedia entry about the plot, I'm going to wager that this guy is just a sick fuck and is just using this political analogy as a way to trick people into watching this shit.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,989
    thefixer9 wrote:
    That is nothing but pure evil. That's just wrong in every level. I remember reading about a movie called The Skin I Live in that orginally had a plot so bad people walked out of the movie festival. And it sounded awful, not as worst as this but pretty bad.

I'm not even going to google or imdb shit like that. Sounds like enough of you are sick.

I did see that Yahoo movies has the one you mention "skin..." listed for release in October. I was reading the synopsis out loud to my co-workers the other day and it was a unanimous "WTF" Something to the effect of a Dr catches the guy that raped his daughter, gives him a sex change free of charge, and then falls in love with him/it? Fucked up beyond what any artsy fartsy movie I will ever see.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    thefixer9 wrote:
    That is nothing but pure evil. That's just wrong in every level. I remember reading about a movie called The Skin I Live in that orginally had a plot so bad people walked out of the movie festival. And it sounded awful, not as worst as this but pretty bad.

I'm not even going to google or imdb shit like that. Sounds like enough of you are sick.

I did see that Yahoo movies has the one you mention "skin..." listed for release in October. I was reading the synopsis out loud to my co-workers the other day and it was a unanimous "WTF" Something to the effect of a Dr catches the guy that raped his daughter, gives him a sex change free of charge, and then falls in love with him/it? Fucked up beyond what any artsy fartsy movie I will ever see.

Worse, after he finds the guy that rapes his daughter he gives him a sex change and transplants his dead daughter's face on the guy and then rapes her.......it's sounds awful. I would never watch that crap!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Worse, after he finds the guy that rapes his daughter he gives him a sex change and transplants his dead daughter's face on the guy and then rapes her.......it's sounds awful. I would never watch that crap!

i'm predicting an oscar nomination or two.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    It does have the Zoro in it :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Skull fucking.... :lol: ....still makes me laugh.

Has anyone seen Irreversible with Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassell? That movie is pretty fucked up too....but I kinda liked it....it's nothing along the lines of this crazy movie though....just has gruesome rape and death scenes.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Skull fucking.... :lol: ....still makes me laugh.

Has anyone seen Irreversible with Monica Bellucci and Vincent Cassell? That movie is pretty fucked up too....but I kinda liked it....it's nothing along the lines of this crazy movie though....just has gruesome rape and death scenes.
    yes i just watched that a couple of weeks ago... definately some fucked scenes but nothing like this serbian shit

that rape scene was really fucked up, couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    conman wrote:
    yes i just watched that a couple of weeks ago... definately some fucked scenes but nothing like this serbian shit

that rape scene was really fucked up, couldn't stop thinking about it for a few days

That first scene with that guy getting his head smashed in....wow....the creepy music/noise during this scene has stuck with me since I've seen it. Yeah that rape scene was pretty bad.

But how about that 5 minute scene of Monica Bellucci rolling around totally naked on the bed....oooh la laaa....that woman is smoking HOT!!! :clap:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • They must be proud in Belgrade with their piece of art....
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • HinnHinn Posts: 1,517
    thefixer9 wrote:
    Not really. It's an Almodovar film. His style was oozing off the screen. It's an uncomfortable subject, but nothing much wrong with it in my mind.

I have no intention to check out A Serbian Film. The Human Centipede was fucked up enough for me.
    115 bucks for half a haircut by a novice? I want my money back!
  • havent seen it, but from the discription and then someone saying "how can that be called art" i immediately thought of irreversible. one of the most acclaimed and controversial films of the last few years, and its one of my favorite films of all time. gaspar noe is a genius. that said, its one of the most disturbing films ive ever seen. i dont think those two things are mutually exclusive. a film can be both disturbing and art. in fact thats the job of an artist, to push the boundaries.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    conman wrote:

That first scene with that guy getting his head smashed in....wow....the creepy music/noise during this scene has stuck with me since I've seen it. Yeah that rape scene was pretty bad.

But how about that 5 minute scene of Monica Bellucci rolling around totally naked on the bed....oooh la laaa....that woman is smoking HOT!!! :clap:
    ahhh yes, monica bellucci naked on the bed, i thought about that for a few days as well :lol: :shifty: