we_were_but_stones IS A FREAKIN CHAMPION!!!

redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Like many people here on the boards I have done a few trades and made a few friends :D:D

1 in particular has really blown me away!!!!

My story goes a little some'n like this.....

wwbs posted offering 2 swap his RVM vinyl 4 a poster that I had.
I thought I was getting a pretty good deal, so I happily threw in a couple of extra goodies.
As I have done with many others, I struck up a friendship with Alistair talking about PJ and other things such as our love of football, the EPL and in particular my passion 4 Man Utd :D
As it turns out, Alistair was lucky enough 2 go 2 Old Trafford, have his photo taken with the squad and meet a few of the players!!!!
So a few weeks ago he tells me 2 keep an eye out 4 the post man.....
Yesterday a package turns up which just happens 2 be a squad photo signed by 5 of the players :o:o including my main man Wayne Rooney :shock: :shock:

I just wanted 2 give a public shout out 2 Alistair and say thanx heaps dude - a really awesome gesture :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
(cliche alert!!!)
This is just another example of why I love this 10C community so much and can't wait 2 rock out with as many of u as I can at Alpine Valley next week :D:D

Justin
'95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
'03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
'11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
'14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup: :clap:
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    That's awesome to hear. I am so glad to read posts like this. :thumbup: :clap: