Gob
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Bob Cat
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    mustafa
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    what a pretty kitty, that's how small my kitty was when I got her, 16 years ago!

booboo
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Miss

She look's very serious ... so Miss like you're back in school talking to a teacher :P
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Mahgeetah.

But first, listen to the My Morning Jacket song of the same name.

;)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    The girls in work have suggested Marie Antoinette (apologies for spelling!), Pearl, Mabel, Moffat, Twinkle and Slater (as in kat slater), Martha, Hilda Mogden, eartha kitt ...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Titania, Queen of the fairies !!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V... we had that name in mind when we got Rogue but, unfortunately, one of G's friend's had a little dog with that name and it was shortened to Titty by loads of people. Put G off the name!

Lots of ideas people... thank you! My daughter will have to name her by tomorrow morning as she needs to get the microchip paperwork sorted before she's off to a festival!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    Dubhban
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    V... we had that name in mind when we got Rogue but, unfortunately, one of G's friend's had a little dog with that name and it was shortened to Titty by loads of people. Put G off the name!

hahaha oh dear !
    Desdemona ?
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    polaris_x wrote:
    oreo
    Means Beautiful in Greek :)

that's gotta put it over the top now!!

although - i'm not really one to talk ... my cats names are blacky and tabby ... :geek:
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Tesla (after Nikola Tesla)
  • markin ballmarkin ball Posts: 1,075
    dunkman wrote:
    Puss Me Pull Me

or

Hilda

Puss Me Pull Me!
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win ."

"With our thoughts we make the world"
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    redrock wrote:
    Got her today! Lovely lil' female, very lively and cheeky with quite a 'meow' to her! We have some ideas of names floating about but suggestions welcome. No need to be PJ related at all...

kitten2.jpg?t=1314100194

how adorable.
    Pippy Longstockings. Yes, she is not a ginger but she does have freckles and long white socks!! :lol:

or Peace.
    Like the black and white cookie in Seinfeld!! :D
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • I had a little "informal tuxedo" kitty like this when I was little and her name was MIss Kitty like on the old series with Matt Dillon ( the character not the actor) and Miss Kitty ( cannot for the life of me remember the name of the show at the moment!!)
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lizard wrote:
    redrock wrote:
    Got her today! Lovely lil' female, very lively and cheeky with quite a 'meow' to her! We have some ideas of names floating about but suggestions welcome. No need to be PJ related at all...

kitten2.jpg?t=1314100194

how adorable.
    Pippy Longstockings. Yes, she is not a ginger but she does have freckles and long white socks!! :lol:

or Peace.
    Like the black and white cookie in Seinfeld!! :D

OREO!!! :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Pickles

I always wanted to name a cat Pickles...loved this book as a kid:
    24636_1488.jpg

or Speckles...since she has speckles on her nose
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Pixy
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    I am not at all a fan of cats, but that is one adorable little creature.

If you don't like "Mahgeetah," then how about: Jellybean.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    Go with "Steve"
  • Moe
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • conman wrote:
    the cat

:lol:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Tesla (after Nikola Tesla)
    And redrock's 2nd favorite band
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avAvkdYa3qM&ob=av2e
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    A friend in work came up with some along the lines of - Macatma ghandi, there are plenty more...
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
    Stevens. End of discussion.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    mj (as in michael jackson - am i black or am i white?) ... ;)
    Your first suggestion, "Stevens" is meh.
    But your second, "End of discussion" sounds like a winner.
    Poncier wrote:
    Your first suggestion, "Stevens" is meh.
    But your second, "End of discussion" sounds like a winner.

"Who keeps pooping on the rug???!!!"

End of Discussion.