HELP! Need a pineapple bomb shirt pic!

TyTy Posts: 1,007
edited April 2012 in The Porch
Can someone send me a high-quality scan of the pineapple bombs, apparently from the Insignificance lyric sheet (maybe someone with an open vinyl, as the book is bigger?). I need a new tattoo. And my shirt was lost years ago!
PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Or does anyone have the pineapple bombs t-shirt? I think it was a little different, but based on the graphics. Can anyone send me a scan or picture, pretty please?!
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    Someone must have one, c'mon peeps!
  • fotdfotd Posts: 514
    I would love a high res scan of this for a possible tattoo.
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • I have this shirt... Pretty sure its around somewhere... I could try to get a pic of it later tonight if no has done so before I get home.
  • Here you go

front
    pjfront11.jpg

back
    pjshirtback1.jpg
  • Whoa... I've been looking for a good, clean photo of that shirt for a while now.

i just happened to be searching for it again and saw this post....

happyhourhero is my new hero! =D
    Can't buy what I want because its free.

• Hey, can anybody tell me what tour year this shirt was sold?
  • I had that shirt! Wore it out. It finally had so many holes in it that it had to be laid to rest.
  • EddieredderEddieredder Posts: 740
    edited August 2016

Hey, can anybody tell me what tour year this shirt was sold?

I think it was 2000. Binaural
  • slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,762
    I have that shirt. I love it. Sadly doesn't fit anymore
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • zebra27zebra27 Posts: 214
    Ty said:

Can someone send me a high-quality scan of the pineapple bombs, apparently from the Insignificance lyric sheet (maybe someone with an open vinyl, as the book is bigger?). I need a new tattoo. And my shirt was lost years ago!

Are you a redditor?

I'm not. I have the tattoo now though.
    zebra27 said:

Ty said:

Are you a redditor?

I am not. I have the tattoo now though.
  • Let's see it!
  • Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,592
    Ty said:

I'm not. I have the tattoo now though.

zebra27 said:

Ty said:

Are you a redditor?

I am not. I have the tattoo now though.
    Seriously, lets see it
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission