State Fair food

shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    The state fair is one of my favorite things of the year. Ours is in October.. just realized I'm supposed to be on vacation that week in another state, so, damnit, might have to miss it this year. I typically don't eat for about a week prior, and then I can't eat for a week post. :lol: I'm waiting for the fried blade of grass next. :roll:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    bloomsburg state fair is the shit
    www.myspace.com
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    one thing i don't have in the big city is stuff like that ...i guess it's a good thing otherwise i would be 500 lbs
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    one thing i don't have in the big city is stuff like that ...i guess it's a good thing otherwise i would be 500 lbs
    really! Thankfully, tis but one day a year. :lol:
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    EmBleve wrote:
    really! Thankfully, tis but one day a year. :lol:

we have feasts and stuff like that... but nowhere near the amount of food ( unhealthy food) as a fair
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,182
    My favorite was the Ice Cream Burger.

The wife and I made it out to the local Jubliee yeaterday and I lived life on the edge and got a corn dog.
    :lol: yeah, last year at our fair my boyfriend got one of those krispy kreme cheeseburgers. I had 2 bites. Usually it's just one of those things where you spend way too much money and eat like 2 bites of whatever you buy, and the rest is trashed. I wish they had samples. And I can't see the animals much anymore. Makes me really sad. :cry:
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Wow, that is a serious amount of fried food. And people wonder and actually ask the question: Why is America so fat? Someone told me that Oreo cookies are double deep fried in butter. Then you go to a fair and see fried Oreos, which really means triple fried.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    The last state fair I went to was Allentown State Fair, ages ago, and that was to see Kenny Loggins.

Yeah I'm a geek like that. :D
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    I just went to the IL state fair last week and we made it home with some fresh kettle carmel corn and cajun pork rinds.