quit my job

faceinthecloudsfaceintheclouds Posts: 1,739
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
so i got called for a job offer on thursday. same shit i do, im a machinist. and its for weekends too, which i already do. i know im getting the job, and plan on taking it. after all they called me without me asking. and its my former plant manager. then the next day one of my old employers called and asked if i wanted to work for him during the week a few days. and this place is in his backyard, he has a tv in here, radio and beer fridge. one of the reasons i wanted out of my old job was because my partner is a rat bitch. this gimp is like 37 years old and he ran to the plant manager, not our leader and told on me like a 6 year old. so i worked on friday and left 2 hrs early cause i had my machines running. no sence in bieng there doing shit and basically stealing overtime if i dont need to be there. so i left my partner a note and told him i fucked off early and just not say shit about it. well rat boy came in before him, which he never does, and seen the note. what does he do, rats again. so i went in yesterday grabbed my box and left. now im working at my buddies shop with tv, pj radio and the boards. love it. and his wife is always asking me if i want dinner, drinks, anything. its great here. and i hav interview tmrw for the other job.
and lmao, i sent the rat a message on fb. this is what i sent.

Hey you rat fuck. Im surprised you have not had your nose broken yet. Keep lipping off to people and I'm sure it will be just a matter of time. Do you thrive on people making mistakes? Let me ask you something, when you left the .1 offset in controller and smashed 5 cutters plus the 15 hours of work it took to fix it, did you run to petes office and rat on yourself? Hey? You puke fucking rat. Then after you rat on me you run around the shop and tell everyone like it's a joke? Funny hey you fucking rat. Is the issue your fat wife has your balls in a vice and your her bitch, so you got to feel like a big shot at work?
Cya around rat boy. Hickory dickory dock.

and he didnt know i quit, so what does he do, he prints it out and brings it to work and shows plant manager.
if i knew i could knock this guy out without getting arrested id do it. but then i would not be able to cross the boarder and see pj. thats how twisted i am about this band.
now you got to understand, hes been trying to get me fired, he was pissed i got hired, thought i was taking his job. so him trying to do that is basically him trying to take my ability to support my family. so this is why im so hostile on the matter. so tmrw is my interview. ball is in my court for pay too. wish me luck :twisted:
Just, not enough.
I need more.
Nothing seems to satisfy.
I said, I dont want it.
I just need it.
To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Whoa!

Oh well you're out of the situation now, so just relax and let it go.
  • This thread is fucking rat!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    good that you got a new gig lined up, but as a future fyi, it's not the best idea to send those sort of notes on facebook, or any media site. yes, i stayed at a holiday inn express last night
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I'm glad you're out of an unhappy situation, but never post anything like that on facebook. NEVER.

any employer in the future can find that and I guarantee you, it won't go over well
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I'm glad you're out of an unhappy situation, but never post anything like that on facebook. NEVER.

any employer in the future can find that and I guarantee you, it won't go over well

i'm guessing it might have been a private message....but still, you never put that sort of shit in writing.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Congrats on getting the new job - sounds like a good setup for you. I'd unfriend the other guy on fb if I were you heh.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    thumbs up on the unfriending suggestion. :D And you have kahunas.
  • Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Congrats to your former employer. You don't seem like a team player. Jk. Do you you want/love. I'll never work for anybody again.
    I'll be back
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408

I agree.

People tend to make the assumption that if you'd do something like that to another person you MIGHT do something like that to them. ( And, besides, it's very unprofessional behavior.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • ya know.. it seems to me in general that machinists are just shit-out-right-volatile people!! LMAO the ONLY place I've seen more than ONE fist fight break out ON THE JOB, was cleaning a machine shop break room and sanding floor, oh and unfortunately, we had to clean their bathrooms too, which was holy shit disgusting!! BUT then we'd go across town and clean this company's second shop ( the finish shop) And the guys there were just as volatile. So what is the deal?? Is it because it's just a lump group of testosterone locked up in a warehouse style hangar all day?? Just curious on that one, cause there was only one time I saw a woman working there, and she was just as ballsy as they guys..Anyhow good luck on your new cush job, and that you get to hang with us here while getting paid..And hope the "weekend job" interview goes even better.. you're out of there, and the other guy is stuck back at the shitty plant balls deep in bullshit, so to quote Ed.."just Breathe" , as for a beer, knowing the intensity of your job, I suggest you wait till all sheets are through .. but hey you know what you're doing .. have a great day!!
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    And the guys there were just as volatile. So what is the deal?? Is it because it's just a lump group of testosterone locked up in a warehouse style hangar all day??!

I didn't know much about what they did so I looked it up. It looks like very very focused work that requires extreme levels of precision and attention to detail. People have to be building up tension when doing something that intense, so something's gotta give later maybe?
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • It's not an easy job. But it's the child like mentality of a few that always make it a shit job. Just got back from interview, didn't even have to bring a resume<
    sp? Lol. Good thing I'm just a machinist, not an English major. And got the job with more money. Take that old job. So I don't start there till after pj20, of course. And still have the other job in my buddies backyard. Good day people. And the fb message was an inbox message. And that guy can blow me. He's a piece of shit.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • I'm still :lol: at your letter "rat fuck" :lol:
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • I'm still :lol: at your letter "rat fuck" :lol:
    lmao. well fuck, at what age do people grow p. this is not school. and you know what they say about rats, rats get bats :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • know1know1 Posts: 6,794
    Serenity now....
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • know1 wrote:
    Serenity now....

We need the rat fuck on this forum.
  • know1 wrote:
    Serenity now....

lol. for what, to torture him?
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • know1 wrote:
    Serenity now....

lol. for what, to torture him?

So I can call him a rat fuck :lol:
  • We need the rat fuck on this forum.[/quote]
    lol. for what, to torture him?[/quote]

So I can call him a rat fuck :lol:[/quote]
    :lol: ill so put his name on here. do not temp me. then you can all just spam the fuck out of his fb inbox. actually sounds good to me. :twisted:
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • He'll know it's you lol
  • He'll know it's you lol
    hahahaha. i could give a fuck. i want every single person on here to send him a pm on his fb calling him a rat fuck, telling him rats get bats. hes a fucking looser. a 38 year old gimp geek rat fuck twat face hooked nosed looser.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
  • lol what's his name?