Any Drummers on here interested in some free lance work?

Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
edited September 2011 in Musicians and Gearheads
If you are a good drummer and have the ability to record yourself, preferably via electronic drums w/ midi, I am interested in retaining your services! I play out acoustically and a few weeks ago, just for a goof, I played a few songs live to some drum tracks that I created. I thought for sure it would come off as lame, but the crowd really ate it up and I've got requests to do this more often.

I'm not a drummer and am forced to either use midi that I pull from guitar pro files (which is awful, 99% of the time) or program the drums myself (which is boring and a pain in the ass). Nothing beats the feel of a real drummer, so that's the route I want to go.

This is all still in test mode, so I'd like to start small with a couple of PJ tunes. Anyone interested shoot me a PM.

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    (say where you're from)
    scranton, PA?
  • Jon ChorbaJon Chorba Posts: 268
    Dang Dang wrote:
    (say where you're from)
    scranton, PA?

Yes, sir!

If You Like Crunchy Guitar Riffs, Powerful Vocals, Melodic Guitar Solos, And Meaningful Lyrics..then you need to check out one of the most refreshing new hard rock bands in quite some time...-->The Liberty Underground<--
  • I could help you out.
    www.itradepj.com
    05/02/03 Buffalo, NY
    10/01/04 Reading, PA
    09/19/05 Toronto, Canada
    04/12/06 Albany, NY
    06/11/08 West Palm Beach, FL
    10/31/09 Philadelphia, PA
    05/10/10 Buffalo, NY
    09/15/11 Hamilton, Canada
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    10/01/14 Cincinnati, OH