Options

whos going to msg 1 and 2 by LIRR?????

corduroykittycorduroykitty Posts: 75
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I thought we could go together?...have a pj party train going ...lol
The Waiting Drove Me Mad Your Finally Here And Im A Mess....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    4Powers204Powers20 Posts: 1,218
    I am pretty sure the group I am going in with will be on the 4:45 out of Ronkonkoma

"We're running out of beer, too?" EV 6/19/08

• Options
    nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    me.. haven't decided which train to take in.. also trying to plan on which train to take back after the show.. got an 11:38 pm or 2:09am.. praying i can make that 11:38 pm
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    nimsu8 wrote:
    me.. haven't decided which train to take in.. also trying to plan on which train to take back after the show.. got an 11:38 pm or 2:34 (or so) am.. praying i can make that 11:38 pm

LEAVE THE SHOW EARLY AND MAKE THE 11 38 OR STAY AROUND FOR THE NEXT TRAIN

i know its a 3 hour difference
    depending on your obligations,,u might have to leave early and catch the 11 38
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    LEAVE THE SHOW EARLY AND MAKE THE 11 38 OR STAY AROUND FOR THE NEXT TRAIN

i know its a 3 hour difference
    depending on your obligations,,u might have to leave early and catch the 11 38

oh i definitely would take the 11:38.. i can miss a few songs if i have to especially since i'm going both nights.. my only concern is that i will hopefully be picking up a poster and i haven;t heard if they give them out near the end of the show or at the very end

also thinking about driving to ronkonkoma as there is a 11:52 pm train and a 12:23 am

what time do you think the show will let out? (i know it is a total guess). i used to see shows at MSG all the time, but it has been at least 10 years since my last one
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

• Options
    nimsu8 wrote:
    oh i definitely would take the 11:38.. i can miss a few songs if i have to especially since i'm going both nights.. my only concern is that i will hopefully be picking up a poster and i haven;t heard if they give them out near the end of the show or at the very end

also thinking about driving to ronkonkoma as there is a 11:52 pm train and a 12:23 am

what time do you think the show will let out? (i know it is a total guess). i used to see shows at MSG all the time, but it has been at least 10 years since my last one

yea the posters could be a problem
    i mean odds are the show will be done between 1130 -12 ??

but the posters might be a mess
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yea the posters could be a problem
    i mean odds are the show will be done between 1130 -12 ??

but the posters might be a mess

yeah.,. guess i;ll do the ronkonkoma thing night 1 and see how it goes. that 12:23 am should be a lock and at the very worst, there is a 1:19 am

do you know what the backpack policy is like at msg? i can't remember. i want to bring a backpack to the show. will they let me bring it in? I don't care if it gets searched as i'm only going to have my ipod, phone, etc.. nothing illegal

• Options
    They are fine with normal sized bags at MSG

It will be searched, but no issue bringing it in
  • Options
    schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    i'll be on the train both nights
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i am!
    hubby will be joining me.
    however, probably heading in early to pick up tix when available - 2 PM i think? - and also hit the pre-parties. besides, i think it would be very difficult to coordinate, not just time-wise, but train-wise. there are soooo many different lines people will be coming in from. :) i LOVE being able to take the train, so easy! i use the LIRR daily to/from work....it's great to walk to the train...ride......walk home.....no car!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    nimsu8 wrote:
    yeah.,. guess i;ll do the ronkonkoma thing night 1 and see how it goes. that 12:23 am should be a lock and at the very worst, there is a 1:19 am

do you know what the backpack policy is like at msg? i can't remember. i want to bring a backpack to the show. will they let me bring it in? I don't care if it gets searched as i'm only going to have my ipod, phone, etc.. nothing illegal

they just do a check on the bags ,,well at hockey games anyway
    but im sure its the same at concerts

and yes i would go with ronkonk thing
  • Options
    ill be on the 2ish train from ronkonkoma msg1...and prob the 12ish am train home...if i see any pj fans then ill be saying hello...dont like to travel late....
    msg2 prob the 3 or 440ish train...same coming home...please say hi!...i have shoulder length red hair...pj tat on shoulder:)
    The Waiting Drove Me Mad Your Finally Here And Im A Mess....
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Da kids def taking da hempstead line in cee all U suckas at da switch at Jamica.
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    SpreadtheJAMSpreadtheJAM Posts: 344
    No switch for those taking Ronkonk. line. LIRR is a great pregame anyway, can drink freely, it is really the way to go.
    BORGATA>VIC
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    i'll be taking ronkonkoma for MSG 2 but for MSG 1 i have to be in queens at 2 so i'll probably just drive to jamaica and take it in from there.