Options

AMT-PJ20 Roll Call?

2»

Comments

• Options
    butterjambutterjam Posts: 215
    I'll be there, talking Pearl Jam, college football/basketball, mountains, beer, food, and looking for anyone wanting to go to Mexico City with me to hike Orizaba and see PJ on turkey day.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,107
    Jason P wrote:
    I will be there. But no one will no who I am. Just the way I like it.
    That's what you think ...

203640240-e1291579375792.jpg

Hahaha...I turned away just in time!!!!
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    RFTCRFTC Posts: 723
    311jj wrote:
    I'll be there, talking Pearl Jam, college football/basketball, mountains, beer, food, and looking for anyone wanting to go to Mexico City with me to hike Orizaba and see PJ on turkey day.

i might have questions for your re. mex city, thinking about heading down there w/family over spring break next year. do you know the city well?
    San Diego Sports Arena - Oct 25, 2000
    MGM Grand - Jul 6, 2006
    Cox Arena - Jul 7, 2006
    New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival - May 1, 2010
    Alpine Valley Music Theater - Sep 3-4 2011
    Made In America, Philly - Sep 2, 2012
    EV, Houston - Nov 12-13, 2012
    Dallas-November 2013
    OKC-November 2013
    ACL 2-October 2014
    Fenway Night 1, August 2016
    Wrigley, Night 1 August 2018
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    A few more days before we head to Wisconsin!

Brats, cheese curds, beer, and Pearl Jam ... life doesn't get much better!

8-)
  • Options
    Looks like 50% chance of rain on Saturday ... glad I got pavilion seats that day! 8-)

Seriously though, time to fish the jacket and sock-cap out of the closet. Calling for temps in the 40's on Sunday night .... looks like I'll have to smuggle in some of ol' granddad's elixir to nip on and keep my belly warm.
  • Options
    Wow.

I hope everyone that went had a great time. I lucked out the first night and had 10th row seats, just about dead center but favoring Mikey's side (which is a good thing 8-) ). Got to see Dennis Rodman just a few chairs over.

Kinda funny to see everyone on Given To Fly boards argue back and forth over the setlists ... and they claim the AMT board is full of negative energy! :lol:

I was really pleased with the whole weekend and can't really complain about anything ... hell, it's not every weekend you get to see two TOTD reunions! :thumbup:

(my favorite random comment overheard during the second show: I didn't fly half-way across the country to hear Chris Cornell sing! ... my response: Actually sir, that's exactly what you did. :mrgreen:)

Thank you 10C for a hell of a weekend!
  • Options
    Jason P wrote:
    Wow.

I hope everyone that went had a great time. I lucked out the first night and had 10th row seats, just about dead center but favoring Mikey's side (which is a good thing 8-) ). Got to see Dennis Rodman just a few chairs over.

Kinda funny to see everyone on Given To Fly boards argue back and forth over the setlists ... and they claim the AMT board is full of negative energy! :lol:

I was really pleased with the whole weekend and can't really complain about anything ... hell, it's not every weekend you get to see two TOTD reunions! :thumbup:

(my favorite random comment overheard during the second show: I didn't fly half-way across the country to hear Chris Cornell sing! ... my response: Actually sir, that's exactly what you did. :mrgreen:)

Thank you 10C for a hell of a weekend!

It was awesome. If you didn't have a blast and one of the best weekends of your life, it's really your own fault.
    hippiemom = goodness