8181 Posts: 58,276
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:

Horrible idea. If they allow cream cheese where does it stop.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    that's the supidest thing i've ever heard of

they need permission to offer butter and cream cheese? :wtf:
  • The sad thing is that someone a the NCAA had to write a rule like this, and some committee probably had to discuss and vote on it.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    The sad thing is that someone a the NCAA had to write a rule like this, and some committee probably had to discuss and vote on it.

"So it's 3 I's and 12 Nays on the cream cheese issue. The nays have it. Next vote...wet naps."
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    Wow that is really stupid.

And note to self: stop forgetting to get cream cheese! This is the third time I've gone to the store and forgot to get some.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DS1119 wrote:
    The sad thing is that someone a the NCAA had to write a rule like this, and some committee probably had to discuss and vote on it.

"So it's 3 I's and 12 Nays on the cream cheese issue. The nays have it. Next vote...wet naps."
    :lol:

As they munch on their cheese laden bagels
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    As a student-athlete, I would be afraid to wipe my ass with Charmin because it wasn't the university-sanctioned Angel Soft.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,965
    VoidOfMan wrote:
    Wow that is really stupid.

And note to self: stop forgetting to get cream cheese! This is the third time I've gone to the store and forgot to get some.
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=136839&p=3801884&hilit=store#p3801884

Solved :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14