Options

Frances Bean Cobain

Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/blogs ... e-20110818

well for one she lost a TON of weight from what recent pictures I had seen

And in those pictures she looks good. 'round my age too 8-)
MSG II 5/21/10
Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
*formerly manutd3581
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MSG II 5/21/10
    *formerly manutd3581
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Like the story said, it was inevitable. Damn near every rock star offspring is recruited into the fashion industry, usually as a model, and it really doesn't matter what they look like. I'm not really sure what the fascination is, but apparently there is some interest or it wouldn't happen all the time. Doesn't matter if you're Jagger and Richards, Roger Waters, Kurt Cobain, Joe Walsh, Phil Collins, Rod Stewart, Bob Geldof, Simon Le Bon, or Gavin Rossdale, if you have a kid they are officially part of the fashion industry.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Like the story said, it was inevitable. Damn near every rock star offspring is recruited into the fashion industry, usually as a model, and it really doesn't matter what they look like. I'm not really sure what the fascination is, but apparently there is some interest or it wouldn't happen all the time. Doesn't matter if you're Jagger and Richards, Roger Waters, Kurt Cobain, Joe Walsh, Phil Collins, Rod Stewart, Bob Geldof, Simon Le Bon, or Gavin Rossdale, if you have a kid they are officially part of the fashion industry.
    well yeah, but she made it look good
    MSG II 5/21/10
    *formerly manutd3581
  • Options
    SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    well yeah, but she made it look good

Well that a matter of opinion/taste. I don't think she is ugly, but she reminds me too much of Courtney, who I am repulsed by both mentally and physically. And that really has nothing to do with Kurt, I never had any interest in his life or relationships beyond what is on their albums. I wish Frances the best of luck and everything, I'm just saying she reminds me too much of her mother for me to be attracted.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    She's hot.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    there's a lot more commentary over here in this thread:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=165385
    We were but stones your light made us stars