NFL Sunday Ticket coming to PS3!!

mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1188517p1.html

Holy friggen crap! This is AWESOME!!!
I don't have DirecTV and have always wished I could get it somehow...this is badass!!

No more having to go to a bar in order to watch a Bears game! F yeah!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    mca47 wrote:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/118/1188517p1.html

Holy friggen crap! This is AWESOME!!!
    I don't have DirecTV and have always wished I could get it somehow...this is badass!!

No more having to go to a bar in order to watch a Bears game! F yeah!

That is awesome! May have to pony up the money for the full package instead of just the red zone channel this year...
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Something tells me there are alot of pissed off bar owners today.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    PS3 owners can get in on the action either by adding the To-Go option or paying a flat $339.95 without DirecTV service

:o

unless you are a complete football junkie/gambler and 5 games a week (with thursday night games included) isn't enough for you....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    My wife would leave me, course i wouldn't notice until after the playoffs...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,282
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't think they'll see that much of a decline. A lot of people have DirecTV now, and bars are still usually full.

I'm excited! Here in AZ, other than the Monday night games, I can only usually watch 2-3 games from home...the rest I have to go a bar for. And I'll tell you what...getting to the bar early to get a good table, spending the 3-4 hours there drinking beer and eating food...shit adds up! I don't think it totals the $335 the package costs, but the idea of being able to watch every game on my couch seems really, really nice!
    Actually...

If I go to the bar for 11 games and only spend $35 each time...that's $385! Crap!
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    One of the sweetest things about the Sunday Ticket is NO local ads when watching a game not being shown in your market.....that's especially sweet in election years. :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't think they'll see that much of a decline. A lot of people have DirecTV now, and bars are still usually full.

I'm excited! Here in AZ, other than the Monday night games, I can only usually watch 2-3 games from home...the rest I have to go a bar for. And I'll tell you what...getting to the bar early to get a good table, spending the 3-4 hours there drinking beer and eating food...shit adds up! I don't think it totals the $335 the package costs, but the idea of being able to watch every game on my couch seems really, really nice!

I don't frequent bars often but when I have my bill usually ranges between 50-60 without tip. So you're right there. Why I'm excited about this news is I'm a Bills fan and living in Albany I sit in a Bermuda Triangle of sorts when it comes to football on TV. CBS affiliates here will always choose right now to play the Pats or Jets on TV and obviously Fox picks the Giants.

I've been out a few times around the University of Phoenix Stadium (I think it's called Westgate) and it's a good time. Was there for a Monday night game in 08 versus the 49'ers. Mucho fun! :D
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't frequent bars often but when I have my bill usually ranges between 50-60 without tip. So you're right there. Why I'm excited about this news is I'm a Bills fan and living in Albany I sit in a Bermuda Triangle of sorts when it comes to football on TV. CBS affiliates here will always choose right now to play the Pats or Jets on TV and obviously Fox picks the Giants.

I've been out a few times around the University of Phoenix Stadium (I think it's called Westgate) and it's a good time. Was there for a Monday night game in 08 versus the 49'ers. Mucho fun! :D

Yeah, the bar I go to for the Bear's games is pretty cheap and has awesome deals. $35 is about normal for a Sunday for me. Even if the stupid AZ Cardinals game isn't on regular cable, they will usually have a game from their division on instead of the Bears. Pisses me off! Who wants to watch the NFC West?!?! :lol:
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Yeah, the bar I go to for the Bear's games is pretty cheap and has awesome deals. $35 is about normal for a Sunday for me. Even if the stupid AZ Cardinals game isn't on regular cable, they will usually have a game from their division on instead of the Bears. Pisses me off! Who wants to watch the NFC West?!?! :lol:

I do!! I actually want to move there but my fiance doesn't want it right now (she's from Mesa originally).
  • bignumptybignumpty Posts: 139
    In the UK we get 2 games on a sunday night, can you imagine how many times I get to watch both? :x
  • My wife would leave me, course i wouldn't notice until after the playoffs...

I would like to nominate this for post of the day.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,572
    wow this is pretty awesome...
    www.myspace.com