Options

Dusseldorf for trade

5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Ok I made this post a couple of days ago,didn't recieve any pm's so I will try this again. I am looking for 8/25/00 jones beach, and a 9/1/00 Camden posters. I will trade a mint Dusseldorf. Pm if interested.
This too shall pass.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    Don't have Jones Beach or Camden but I'll give you a '06 Vegas AND a '06 St. Paul for the Dusseldorff! It's a hell of a deal, trust me :) get them before they're gone! :)
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    5against1-5against1- Posts: 1,101
    Don't have Jones Beach or Camden but I'll give you a '06 Vegas AND a '06 St. Paul for the Dusseldorff! It's a hell of a deal, trust me :) get them before they're gone! :)

Ok sold!!!
    This too shall pass.....
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    damn it I always miss the good deals
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    yoke wrote:
    damn it I always miss the good deals
    Not every day you have an opportunity to get your hands on on those treasures!
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Wow u got lucky with that trade don't see why he would trade the dusseldorf for them 2 posters at all. congrats though u just stole a dusseldorf.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    yokeyoke Posts: 1,440
    Not every day you have an opportunity to get your hands on on those treasures!

Its okay, one of these days I will get a deal like this. congrats on that deal..
    Thats a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?

www.seanbrady.net
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Wow u got lucky with that trade don't see why he would trade the dusseldorf for them 2 posters at all. congrats though u just stole a dusseldorf.

Oh brother... :rolleyes:
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585

It's called sarcasm ;):D
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV