Options

My 1000th post (what do I win/get)......anyone care?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    conman wrote:

yay! I can't wait to meet "that lacrosse player, second row third from the left".... :lol:
    can't wait to meet you either (you used to be 4and20 right? :oops: ) but i've never played lacrosse so don't expect some jock when you meet me :P[/quote]

yeah...4and20 :D

I don't expect some jock...just someone who cannot wait to get out of the Navy!

please don't call me "ma'am"...I know you're taught that in the service, but it just makes me feel old. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    RKCNDY wrote:
    conman wrote:

yay! I can't wait to meet "that lacrosse player, second row third from the left".... :lol:
    can't wait to meet you either (you used to be 4and20 right? :oops: ) but i've never played lacrosse so don't expect some jock when you meet me :P

yeah...4and20 :D

I don't expect some jock...just someone who cannot wait to get out of the Navy!

please don't call me "ma'am"...I know you're taught that in the service, but it just makes me feel old. :lol:[/quote]
    i don't even call the female officers ma'am anymore......... THAT'S how ready i am to get out! :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    courage for catch the post of a freak called Dimitrispearljam :mrgreen:
    You won't get 100000 posts before the end of the year.
    nop,i post only as needed to get paid..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”