Options

Anybody out there have 2 tickets for tonight?

Jessie O'BJessie O'B Posts: 1
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey fellow PJ fans--wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for the show tonight. My friend and I are huge fans...we've traveled long and far to shows and prepared by listening to their music, reading along with the words and drinking from wine bottles. We've waited on sides of roads (Tower Records) when the Pearl Jam album was first released. We love Eddie and Mike McCready and love to yell "BOOOOOOOM" as loud as we f-ing can. We went to the one-time showing of their documentary in Italy when it came to New York. (Much like a concert, but we were all seated...definitely unheard for Pearl Jam!) We went last night to the show and are desperately seeking round two of the wonderous saga that is Pearl Jam! Your tickets will not be wasted. Every time I go see them, I fall in love a little more! :) Please give a shout out if you know of anything--pm or call me (703) 338-9792. or my friend Paco: (917) 684-4196, who is actually waiting in line right now, hoping to catch some cancellations. Thanks so much. Peace and Love. -Jessie O'B
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    too bad you didn't mention Jeff or Stone, oh well
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
    Jessie O'B wrote:
    Hey fellow PJ fans--wondering if anyone has any extra tickets for the show tonight. My friend and I are huge fans...we've traveled long and far to shows and prepared by listening to their music, reading along with the words and drinking from wine bottles. We've waited on sides of roads (Tower Records) when the Pearl Jam album was first released. We love Eddie and Mike McCready and love to yell "BOOOOOOOM" as loud as we f-ing can. We went to the one-time showing of their documentary in Italy when it came to New York. (Much like a concert, but we were all seated...definitely unheard for Pearl Jam!) We went last night to the show and are desperately seeking round two of the wonderous saga that is Pearl Jam! Your tickets will not be wasted. Every time I go see them, I fall in love a little more! :) Please give a shout out if you know of anything--pm or call me (703) 338-9792. or my friend Paco: (917) 684-4196, who is actually waiting in line right now, hoping to catch some cancellations. Thanks so much. Peace and Love. -Jessie O'B

hahahaha.....I hope you get your tickets, but this reads really funny to me, sorry! Hope you didnt try too hard here...:) Seriously, I hope you get them though.
    Never, ever, flipping forget
    "Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12