Options

EV Zippo Rarity????

Free the 3Free the 3 Posts: 132
edited September 2008 in The Porch
Hi All,
I hate to be the new guy, because I'm really not. So with that being said, does anyone have PHOTOS of the 3 EV Zippos???? I feel I have a rarity...different from the 3 that have been mentioned...is there a fourth????
Just curious.....thanks in advance.
Derek
Free the 3
Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Free the 3 wrote:
    Hi All,
    I hate to be the new guy, because I'm really not. So with that being said, does anyone have PHOTOS of the 3 EV Zippos???? I feel I have a rarity...different from the 3 that have been mentioned...is there a fourth????
    Just curious.....thanks in advance.
    Derek
    Free the 3

:eek: There may be one I didn't get? What does yours look like?
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    id really like to see all 3 of these too. to see what the fuss is about...toss up some pics please.

...are non smokers buying these? i wouldnt light my bong with a zippo...
    I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
  • Options
    Mine are in my curio cabinet... I am a smoker but I am not a fan of Zippos. Too much maintenance.
    PJ FANS ROCK!!!

Finally got that "One for the Thumb"!!! Got the "Six Pack". Now we're on a "Stairway to Seven"

Some words when spoken...can't be taken back.

"Seeing a brick wall straight ahead and stepping on the gas." Eddie...Pittsburgh 6/23/06
  • Options
    bumpity bump bump...

cmon...someone post some pics of the various EV zippos...i want to know if i like any of them enough to chase one down...

i want an east coast tour hat...but id like to see what all the fuss about these zippos is...

put the 08 posters and the EV merch up on the merch site please santos!
  • Options
    2000: Barcelona.
    2006: Barcelona, Vitoria, Lisboa I, Lisboa II, Madrid, Paris, Verona, Milán.
    2007: Lisboa, Madrid, London, Dusseldorf (on stage!!!).
    2008: ¿?
  • Options
    thanks...i woulda never found that.

guess i just want a hat...
  • Options
    I got the west coast hat and it looks better then the east coast one....
    I wish Ten club had sold more east coast zips..... I missed out on that one....
  • Options
    I have 2 of the 3.

Use them both.

Ive have been using Zippos fro years, so this was a hell of a treat.
  • Options
    Why don't you post a pic of yours and then people can tell you if they have that one??
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    After some research, the Zippo was the east coast Evel Kneivel style...I was under the impression there was NO bullseye on the back...just a '23'. Obviously there is a bullseye on the back with the 23, which is the one I have.
    Sorry for the confusion or hopes that another one was out there.
    Spfld 11.91, UMass 11.91, RI 11.91, UMass 4.92, Boston 4.92, Spfld 4.94, Boston 4.94, Htfd 10.96, Montreal 8.98, Camden I,II.98, E. Rutherford 9.98, MSG II 9.98, Htfd 9.98, Mansfield II 9.98, Glasgow 6.00, Manchester 6.00, Mansfield II 8.00, Albany 4.03, Albany 5.06, Htfd 5.06+06.08, EV DC2
  • Options
    there is also that 'Evil Knievel' style in silver and black.

actually really nice.

I have that one in white and the original silver and black one.

All 3 are pretty cool.