Options

10 Club tickets for sale on Craigslist

ptricia435ptricia435 Posts: 76
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Has anyone else noticed 10 Club tickets for sale on Craigslist? I was one of the unlucky people who did not get tickets yesterday, so I responded to an ad for a ticket for sale, and was asked what I have to offer for it. Isn't this against the rules?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ptricia435 wrote:
    Has anyone else noticed 10 Club tickets for sale on Craigslist? I was one of the unlucky people who did not get tickets yesterday, so I responded to an ad for a ticket for sale, and was asked what I have to offer for it. Isn't this against the rules?

Was it a trade offer?
    model role model
  • Options
    ptricia435ptricia435 Posts: 76
    Not a trade offer, the ad asks for payment through paypal
  • Options
    gotchagotcha Posts: 56
    Are they definitely 10C tickets? If they are, I say report it to 10C and let them take care of it. I've reported someone before who was blatantly scalping 10C tix and the person who responded to me seemed grateful for the tip.
    "uncanny and immutable"
  • Options
    DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    Just got em! Thank you!
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• Options
    pjten77pjten77 Posts: 225
    As BeerBaron pointed out yesterday....make sure you get enough info, or as much as you can, so when you report it tenclub they can take care of it properly.
    Toronto-96/Barrie-98/Pittsburgh-00/Toronto-00/Buffalo-03/Toronto-03/Kitchener-05/Toronto-05/Hamilton-05/Toronto I-06/Toronto 2-06/E.V. Toronto- 08/ Toronto- 09/Buffalo-10/Hamilton- 11/ London- 13/ Buffalo- 13/Detroit- 14/Ottawa-16/Toronto II-16/Fenway I & II- 16