Options

MSG Facility Tour

aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
edited June 2008 in The Porch
For those of you in NY-

A few years ago I remember reading about someone who did a facility tour of a venue the day of a pj show. Low and behold, they got to hear sound check just because they were in the building. MSG offers a facility tour- tickets are available on TM. Not sure if they'd do sound check the 2nd day / same city....but if there isn't a preparty...it might be worth looking into?

The All Access Tour:
Additional Information:
Tours operate everyday from 11am through 3pm. The Tour runs approximately one hour. Tours are offered in English. Tickets are sold on a first-come first-served basis depending on availability. Cameras that take still photos are permitted. Video cameras or recording devices are not permitted. The Tour is handicapped accessible. Coats, Bags & Strollers must remain with guests, there are no check or holding areas. The Sports Team Locker Room availability is subject to restrictions on Game Day, and days featuring concerts and other major shows and events. Tour schedule, content, and photo permission are subject to change without notice.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1D003F53C044B068?artistid=821924&majorcatid=10005&minorcatid=0
2000: Seattle I & II
2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
Honolulu
2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
2011: Vancouver B.C.
2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
2014: St. Paul