Options

10C RESPONSES TO SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT PJ20

Cheo RamirezCheo Ramirez Posts: 676
edited August 2011 in The Porch
Hi:

i ask some few questions about pj20 and quickly 10c response them:

Hi-

Hope this answers your questions.

-Bathrooms in Ten Club park will be nice mobile bathrooms.
-There will not be any alcohol in the Ten club park or merchandise.
-All Ten Club members will enter through a specified Ten Club entrance.
-You may visit your friends on the general lawn area on the day you have reserved tickets.

There will be a venue map on the PJ20 site in the coming days showing all this, so stay tuned to www.pj20.com

Best,
10c
Santiago I 2005
Santiago II 2005
West Palm Beach 2008
Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
Santiago 2011
Lima 2011
Buenos Aires 2013
Brooklyn I 2013
Brooklyn II 2013
Santiago 2015
Bogota 2015
Ft Lauderdale 2016
Miami 2016
Rio de Janeiro 2018
Boston 2 2018
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Thanks for the info. :thumbup:
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    good to know, can't wait to see more venue/schedule info... especially the stage setup
  • Options
    The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    concerning food, alpine valley advised that all food must be in individual zip lock type baggies inside the coolers. also its one cooler per person. i got this information from the alpine valley Facebook group admin.
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • Options
    The Akkus wrote:
    concerning food, alpine valley advised that all food must be in individual zip lock type baggies inside the coolers. also its one cooler per person. i got this information from the alpine valley Facebook group admin.

thank you for , but there will be food stands?

im new in alpine
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    The AkkusThe Akkus Posts: 1,093
    The Akkus wrote:

thank you for , but there will be food stands?

im new in alpine

yes there will be food stands. the food and drinks at alpine are quite pricey if i recall.
    1998 - Noblesville * Knoxville
    2000 - Noblesville * Cincinnati * Columbus
    2003 - Lexington * East Troy * Noblesville* Columbus
    2006 - Cincinnati
    2008 - NYC night 1 * NYC night 2
    2009 - EV Solo Nashville
    2010 - Columbus * Noblesville * Cleveland
    2011 - East Troy night 1 * East Troy night 2
    2014 - Cincinnati
    2016 - Greenville * Lexington
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    is there a size limit on the cooler? what about contents of said cooler?

"There will not be any alcohol in the Ten club park" - is the word "sold" missing here... or is it not allowed?

hmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    vercemanverceman Posts: 680
    "small, soft-sided coolers". Small might be relative, but I don't know how big those soft sided coolers come.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

nice and mobile do not belong in the same sentance with bathrooms. :lol:

63677558.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    81 wrote:

:mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    81 wrote:

63677558.jpg
    Look at Mr. Fancy Pants over there with his porcelain toilet and caviar dreams... :lol::lol:

But, yeah, you're 100% right... should be fun to see how they compare to the bathrooms the regular people have to use!
  • Options

"There will not be any alcohol in the Ten club park" - is the word "sold" missing here... or is it not allowed?

hmmmmmmmm

If there is no alcohol allowed in the Ten Club area it will look like this:

very+small+crowd+of+protesters.jpg

Pretty much the only members there will be one's who are in recovery.
  • Options
    En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,625
    DS1119 wrote:

hmmmmmmmm

If there is no alcohol allowed in the Ten Club area it will look like this:

very+small+crowd+of+protesters.jpg

Pretty much the only members there will be one's who are in recovery.

or the smart ones like me that never started!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    verceman wrote:
    "small, soft-sided coolers". Small might be relative, but I don't know how big those soft sided coolers come.

this is small next to my tubby ass ;)
    theexcursion-tailgate-cooler-extralarge-31967.jpg

i'm assuming it's food only?

do you think they have a dog sniff the brownies?? ;)
  • Options
    i emailed asking about wether they are using heavyweight or slimfit tees- will post here when i get an answer
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    verceman wrote:

this is small next to my tubby ass ;)
    theexcursion-tailgate-cooler-extralarge-31967.jpg

i'm assuming it's food only?

do you think they have a dog sniff the brownies?? ;)

hey buuuuudddy
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,164
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Sounds like they won't be selling alcohol in the 10c park, but if your walking around with it I would assume you could drink it in there too.

Or that should be the case!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    UKpearljammerUKpearljammer Bath, UK Posts: 910
    Does anyone know if shuttle passes will be available to buy on the day from the Will Call ticket office? I'm hoping to get a ride from someone but if that doesn't work out for whatever reason im worried I'd be a bit stuck getting from Milwaukee to AV and back or a very expensive taxi. Does anyone know how much $ you'd be looking at each way for a taxi?
    My PJ shows:
    London 28/10/96, Las Vegas 11/7/98, London 29/5/00, Nurnburg 11/6/00, Prague 14/6/00, Salzburg 18/6/00, Verona 20/6/00, Milan 22/6/00, Zurich 23/6/00, New York 8-9/7/03, Boston 11/7/03, Reading Festival 27/8/06, Shepards Bush 11/8/09, Berlin 15/8/09, Manchester 17/8/09, London 18/8/09, Dublin 22/6/10, Belfast 23/6/10, London (HRC) 25/6/10, Alpine Valley (PJ20) 3-4/9/11, Manchester 20-21/6/12, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14 To be continued....
  • Options
    Staceb10Staceb10 Posts: 682
    Does anyone know if shuttle passes will be available to buy on the day from the Will Call ticket office? I'm hoping to get a ride from someone but if that doesn't work out for whatever reason im worried I'd be a bit stuck getting from Milwaukee to AV and back or a very expensive taxi. Does anyone know how much $ you'd be looking at each way for a taxi?

Probably a lot. Its about a 45 min ride from Milwaukee to Alpine Valley from what I can tell. Where are you staying? I'd be surprised if you can't get a ride from board members.
  • Options
    -All Ten Club members will enter through a specified Ten Club entrance?????
    I'm a member too, I'm from Chile...unfortunatly We won't get all your benefits...why?? becouse we are not important!
    I got memories i got shit
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Staceb10 wrote:

Probably a lot. Its about a 45 min ride from Milwaukee to Alpine Valley from what I can tell. Where are you staying? I'd be surprised if you can't get a ride from board members.

There is a shuttle running from Milwaukee to Alpine on Sunday. Right now they are working on the 2nd bus to fill it up. Just look for the milw to alpine party bus thread. I think it's only 35/person to get on. AT least you would have sunday covered.
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been addressed yet... I heard from Alpine Valley staff that once you enter the amphitheater proper you cannot enter/return to Ten Club Park. Seems to defeat the purpose of having a place to meet/chill if you can only use it beforehand. Maybe the AV staff were mistaken. It would be nice to have that clarified.
    * Oscar Mayer Theater - 1991 * Eagle's Ballroom 1991 * R and R Station - 1992 * Marquette University 1992 * World Music Amphitheater - 1992 * Alpine Valley - 1992 * Alpine Valley - 2000 * Aladdin Theater x2 - 1993 * Chicago Stadium - 1994 * New Regal Theater - 1994 * St. Louis x2 - 1994 * Ann Arbor - 1994 * Bridge School - 1994 * Summerfest x2 - 1995 * Summerfest x2 - 2006 * Soldier Field - 1995 * Molson Park - 1998 * United Center - 2006 * United Center - 2009 * Cleveland - 2010 * Alpine Valley x2 - 2011 * Winnipeg 2011 * Saskatoon 2011 * Wrigley 2013 * Phoenix 2013 * Wrigley 2016 x2 *
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    I like that we can visit the lawnpeople on the day we have reserved seating! :D

Wondering what I can pack for a decent snack that won't need to be refrigerated, and that I can easily prepare at my hotel room.

Hellllllllllllllllllllo peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! 8-)
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options

Wondering what I can pack for a decent snack that won't need to be refrigerated, and that I can easily prepare at my hotel room.

bison burgers. mmmmm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019

yes, hello pbj.s
    As a side note, it is nice that we can 'visit' the lawn people---isn't this like a regular concert, where you can walk around anywhere anyway? Just using the reference of amphitheater shows I have been to in the past, people just walk around if they want to. Is there a lockdown? :lol:
  • Options

we can visit people in the general lawn area but not in the 10c lawn area
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    WhyNotSwedenWhyNotSweden Sweden Posts: 4,272
    -All Ten Club members will enter through a specified Ten Club entrance?????
    I'm a member too, I'm from Chile...unfortunatly We won't get all your benefits...why?? becouse we are not important!

All 10C members have the same benefits, American, Swedish or from Chile don't matter, we are all in this together.
    What is it you think your'e missing?
    -95, Stockholm (MirrorBall Tour)
    -00, Stockholm
    -07, Copenhagen
    -09, Berlin
    -10, Berlin
    -11, East Troy 1+2
    -12, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, EV London 2
    -13, London, Chicago
    -14, Amsterdam 1+2, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo
    -16, TOTD San Francisco 1+2
    -17, EV Amsterdam 2+3
    -18, Amsterdam 1+2, London 1+(2), Barcelona, London 2
    -19, EV Brussels

• Options
    Just wondering if anything about this has been addressed; if you are in the tenclub, but was not able to get a ticket through the tenclub, are you allowed to enter the tenclub section? I am guessing not, I mean how would they know who is in tenclub or not, but figured I would ask anyway just in case.
  • Options
    Just wondering if anything about this has been addressed; if you are in the tenclub, but was not able to get a ticket through the tenclub, are you allowed to enter the tenclub section? I am guessing not, I mean how would they know who is in tenclub or not, but figured I would ask anyway just in case.
    no bracelet, no entry.

until they pull the fence down.

still won't get you in the 10c relaxation area
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Here's a sneak peek of the Ten Club relaxation area.

347026659_15570ccc8a.jpg