I wonder if Drew got in trouble for this

DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
...so much handier than a cell phone!!! Classic. :lol::lol:

Can't believe he put down every single product and kept the job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im-pOFOdhbM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    I noticed that a long time ago. I would think he'd get in trouble for that. I stopped watching. I give it 3 more years before it's gone.
    I'll be back
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • I was actually going to start a Price is Right thread last week.
    We go home at lunch, have the west coast networks on satellite and have been watching the show every day for several weeks now.
    Drew is pretty hilarious with his comments sometimes.

But my question is how do they find so many fuckin idiots to get up on stage.
    Every single person who gets up there acts like they have the mental capacity of a baked potato.
    It's like they give each of them a glass of special kool aid before the show starts.
    The behavior is very bizarre to me.

Could it be that the producers ask them to or insist that they really overplay their excitement?
    Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if I won $10,000....but that shit is out of control.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    I was actually going to start a Price is Right thread last week.
    We go home at lunch, have the west coast networks on satellite and have been watching the show every day for several weeks now.

Every single person who gets up there acts like they have the mental capacity of a baked potato.
    It's like they give each of them a glass of special kool aid before the show starts.

Could it be that the producers ask them to or insist that they really overplay their excitement?
    Don't get me wrong, I'd be happy if I won $10,000....but that shit is out of control.

you know they are coached.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Gots to be. I know.

But be damned if they would make me act that damn crazy.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I was actually going to start a Price is Right thread last week.

My parents actually went to a taping for the show. From what I recall them telling me is they ask who is interested on actually being on the show and then they are quickly screened and interviewed. I'm sure people with more outgoing personalities are the one's chosen. I'd have no shot.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!