Options

Benaroya Hall Vinyl Box Set

Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
The Broadway Ave. Reckless Records in Chicago has the box set (OPENED) for sale per their website. It's listed at $499... I figure that if you think this is a decent price and you live in Chicago, head to the store bright and early and it will be yours (it will probably end up being $550 after City of Chicago taxes :lol:)!

I was going to do this myself, but that's just too much for me to spend right now! Good luck and I hope someone here gets it!

PS - If you aren't local, I highly doubt they will honor an online order for this bad boy... if you buy now and someone goes to the store to buy it today, they will get it, not you... they'd rather sell to a person thats local and comes to their shop, but its worth a call. Good luck!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dcp3ydcp3y Louisville KY Posts: 777
    Bought online. Stay away locals! LOL!!!
  • Options
    Already gone - no dice for the out-of-towner (me that is).
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    dcp3y wrote:
    Already gone - no dice for the out-of-towner (me that is).

I figured. Usually with soughtafter stuff listed online, Reckless will have it listed, but will wait a few days to fulfill the order hoping that it sells in store.

I am going to assume someone on here got it. Conrgrats!
  • Options
    Rang up for $505.99 - don't think I could drive 4 hours and back for $6. No tax for out of state. Would have been a great deal! Could, shoulda, woulda... Appreciate the heads up - maybe the lucky local will have a spin the black circle party near PJ20.
  • Options
    I'm selling my unopened copy on ebay out of financial desperation...pm me if interested.