beagle_card_28.jpg
all you need is love, love is all you need
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • Happy Birthday! :D
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    Happy birthday Mr. Charging Station!
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i got you some qualtiy beer for your birthday, but then realized, you wouldn't like it, so i drank it.

sorry buddy

happy birthday :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dr0ptheleashdr0ptheleash Posts: 1,264
    Happy birthday!! Enjoy your day!! :D
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    happy, happy!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Only complete legends have birthdays today! :D:D:D;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,411
    Loulou wrote:
    Only complete legends have birthdays today! :D:D:D;)

:thumbup: happy bday to both of you!!! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Happy Birthday!
    Emily
  • Hey happy birthday! :P

Stone Gossard tried to bring you your birthday present, but he got lost. He forgot his GPS and ended up doing a complete circle all the way home, so he's just going to mail you your present now. He got you Brad, 'Best Friends' on vinyl, but now he's just going to mail you the cd instead because it'll be easier.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Happy Birthday...don't drink too many Ultra's tonight! ;) :P
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    beagle-cupcake-in-box-with-happy-bday.jpg
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I thank everyone for the birthday wishes!!! One issue...it's not my birthday. :lol::lol::lol: I have no idea what happened but my birthday is September 8th not August 8th. But I have kept a list:

tinkerbell and ShimmyMommy will be responible for getting me a beagle puppy.

PilateOfTheStorm, pinkbutterfly, comebackgirl, dr0ptheleash, mfc2006, Loulou and the Crooked Heart are responsible for me having a very happy day.

capthowdy1027...you have a VERY important job. You are keeping all of the electronic shit charged so a moment is not missed.

81. You get the beer. An equally important job. The more watered down the better. After 8 they all taste the same.

BoltOfLightnin'. Your job is to make sure I don't get out of control on my birthday and drink too much because of the next thing...

The Waiting Trophy Man. Stone may have gotten lost tonight but he has almost a month to find where I live. Your responsibilty on my birthday is to make sure that Stone Gossard does in fact deliver that vinyl to me.

Again thank you for the birthday wishes in advance and now I know what to expect. :D
    DS1119 wrote:
    I thank everyone for the birthday wishes!!! One issue...it's not my birthday. :lol::lol::lol: I have no idea what happened but my birthday is September 8th not August 8th. But I have kept a list:

PilateOfTheStorm, pinkbutterfly, comebackgirl, dr0ptheleash, mfc2006, Loulou and the Crooked Heart are responsible for me having a very happy day.

capthowdy1027...you have a VERY important job. You are keeping all of the electronic shit charged so a moment is not missed.

81. You get the beer. An equally important job. The more watered down the better. After 8 they all taste the same.

BoltOfLightnin'. Your job is to make sure I don't get out of control on my birthday and drink too much because of the next thing...

The Waiting Trophy Man. Stone may have gotten lost tonight but he has almost a month to find where I live. Your responsibilty on my birthday is to make sure that Stone Gossard does in fact deliver that vinyl to me.

Again thank you for the birthday wishes in advance and now I know what to expect. :D

Wait! I think The Waiting Trophy man should bring you Pilsner and Pies too!! :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

Wait! I think The Waiting Trophy man should bring you Pilsner and Pies too!! :lol:

I won't object to that! :lol:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I won't object to that! :lol:

Hey no problem! I'll bring you some wIngs and whiskey too! lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    RW81233 can make the hot sauce for the wings!! :lol:
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Happy Early Birthday!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
  • Well then, have a very merry unbirthday! I'll be keeping an eye on you! :lol:
    No time to be void or save up on life...you've got to spend it all.
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    Birthday or not - have a great day!!!!!!
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    Happy Tuesday!!!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    A very merry unbirthday! :)
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    :lol: Oh well at least this gives me enough time to squeeze a beagle puppy into a courier bag and express post it over to you.
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    :lol: Oh well at least this gives me enough time to squeeze a beagle puppy into a courier bag and express post it over to you.

:lol::lol:
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Birthday or not, this one is for you:

6a00d83451c17f69e2010536b1989a970b-500wi.jpg
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
    edited August 2011
    tinkerbell wrote:

:shock: When will the little guy be here??
    Post edited by DS1119 on
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Birthday or not, this one is for you:

6a00d83451c17f69e2010536b1989a970b-500wi.jpg

Nice. 8-)
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I know I'm about 11 months too late but happy belated birthday! Word!