Greece

whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm watching a show on the science channel about all the inventions and wonderous contributions they've made to both ancient and modern science..So absolutely kick ass to re-hash..I always loved History and science classes in school, and this is sort of like revisiting both at once! Plus Greece is so gorgeous, I can't wait to go see it in person one day. My favorite vaccation dream is to go see PJ in Greece.... One day it'll happen..Until then, I have the science channel..the history channel.. and the travel channel. lol
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    I'm watching a show on the science channel about all the inventions and wonderous contributions they've made to both ancient and modern science..So absolutely kick ass to re-hash..I always loved History and science classes in school, and this is sort of like revisiting both at once! Plus Greece is so gorgeous, I can't wait to go see it in person one day. My favorite vaccation dream is to go see PJ in Greece.... One day it'll happen..Until then, I have the science channel..the history channel.. and the travel channel. lol
    ill be at the airport to wellcome every fuckin pj fan coming to my country for this..ill rent a warehouse for put you all in..and we will have the best party ever happen in the planet

and the ones will have days for vacation...ill know which place to take you..

sample...

santorini.jpg

mykonos.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Now I really can't wait!!!! That's so pretty.. do they always light up the harbor like that??
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    ill be at the airport to wellcome every fuckin pj fan coming to my country for this..ill rent a warehouse for put you all in..and we will have the best party ever happen in the planet

and the ones will have days for vacation...ill know which place to take you..

sample...

santorini.jpg

mykonos.jpg

those places look heavenly. New travel destination in my future. :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Now I really can't wait!!!! That's so pretty.. do they always light up the harbor like that??
    the 1st foto is Santorini...
    is the island that cut in the middle after volcano accident..and the whole village are build in the edge

the view is amazing..i think is unique in the whole world
    more fotos here

http://www.google.gr/search?hl=el&rlz=1 ... 66&bih=612

second island is Mykonos..world famous for the crazy parties..
    the port is awesome ,lights like this and with a labyrinth of small small roads..

http://www.google.gr/search?q=mykonos&h ... 66&bih=564
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”