Help wanted.....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,965
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Need a video phonetographer to take shitty ass vids at PJ20 and post them on youtube. No experience required.

Must be able to record fuzzy images, yell during certain songs and otherwise juggle the phone around. ALOT.
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    yeah good luck with that!

i've always wanted to see blurry, shaky, dark videos with ear-bleeding sound...maybe someday :think:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Need a video phonetographer to take shitty ass vids at PJ20 and post them on youtube. No experience required.

Must be able to record fuzzy images, yell during certain songs and otherwise juggle the phone around. ALOT.

Shitty like either of these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtsnO3aEi3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rku-pXi5h8

;)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,965
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

;)
    YES!!!! Shitty JUST like THAT!!!!! YOU sir are HIRED!!!!

Salary is that feel good feeling knowing others will appreciate your efforts. wILL YOU ACCEPT?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mickeyrat wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

;)
    YES!!!! Shitty JUST like THAT!!!!! YOU sir are HIRED!!!!

Salary is that feel good feeling knowing others will appreciate your efforts. wILL YOU ACCEPT?

I didn't take them actually. I'm a horrible photographer. :)
    Ok, Turns out the first interview, the guy was less than qualified.

Still accepting applications.

• EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    are videocorders permitted at PJ20?? If so, I can do all of the above.
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Lug one of these suckers into the venue:
    old-tv-camera-2.gif
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    Or a flip book? flipbook.gif
    Lug one of these suckers into the venue:
    old-tv-camera-2.gif
    Embleve, this is what you need to use!!
    Or a flip book? flipbook.gif

Chiqui? You're hired!!!!

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    mickeyrat wrote:

you want me to do what with the phone?

:wtf:
    www.myspace.com
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    mickeyrat wrote:

Juggle ;)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    norm wrote:
    yeah good luck with that!

i've always wanted to see blurry, shaky, dark videos with ear-bleeding sound...maybe someday :think:

What about those "home movies" you thought were a good idea at the time?
    mickeyrat wrote:

jeagle it Jiggles.