2 dopes fighting over foul ball...in a garbage can

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Haha, the MLB twitter account said something like "2 grown men wearing cargo shorts fighting over a ball in a garbage can" Hilarious.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Haha, the MLB twitter account said something like "2 grown men wearing cargo shorts fighting over a ball in a garbage can" Hilarious.

i dont get people who go crazy over them..sad
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    i wonder if the mental midgets will look at this video and take a look at themselves...rummaging through a garbage can for a baseball...it's pathetic enough what people will do for these things anyway but this is rock bottom...well besides that shithead that took the ball away from the little kid
    norm wrote:
    i wonder if the mental midgets will look at this video and take a look at themselves...rummaging through a garbage can for a baseball...it's pathetic enough what people will do for these things anyway but this is rock bottom...well besides that shithead that took the ball away from the little kid

its a fucking garbage can !!!!!!! :? :lol:

oh my lord..the people of today...
    if it was cliff lee's jock...jeags and johhny abruz would be swinging it out :lol::lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i don't get the fasinaction with them.

yeah, i hope to catch one some day, but damn, people are nuts
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,385
    if it was cliff lee's jock...jeags and johhny abruz would be swinging it out :lol::lol:

Please. I already have three of those. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

i dont get people who go crazy over them..sad

ever see people dive and fight over a guitar pick thrown into the crowd?
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...