Where can I post about a bad PJ/Ten Club transaction?

mindimindi Posts: 1,858
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I really just want to warn other people about getting involved with this person.
If I can't post it anywhere here and anyone is interested in knowing what she did and what I've been dealing with, I can email you the texts she has been sending me.

I think most everyone here knows I am one of the most giving people around. I always volunteer to organize or help out at any fundraiser. I feel so taken advantage of :cry:
To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Sure...
    Tell me!!!!

I wanna know!!!!!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mindi wrote:
    I really just want to warn other people about getting involved with this person.
    If I can't post it anywhere here and anyone is interested in knowing what she did and what I've been dealing with, I can email you the texts she has been sending me.

I think most everyone here knows I am one of the most giving people around. I always volunteer to organize or help out at any fundraiser. I feel so taken advantage of :cry:

Unfortunately I think if you post about it you may get into trouble with the mods. I'd hold off with that.
  • mindimindi Posts: 1,858
    Yeah that's why I didn't post it. But if anyone wants to email me <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mindi_d@sbcglobal.net">mindi_d@sbcglobal.net</a><!-- e --> I'll tell you.

Just hate to see anyone else screwed out of a lot of $, looks like I've lost $334 and my PJ20 tickets.
    To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    So sorry to hear about that!!!!! :o That is awful!! I really hope you get your money back mate. :(
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
    Sadly I don't think I will. I'm a single mom of six kids on disability, I really don't have $334 to kiss goodbye. I wouldn't have even been able to go but my mom gave me the $ as a birthday present.
    Hotel is cheap, we're staying at the Super, 4 of us, so it's only like $40 all weekend for me. And roadtripping up with 4 or 5 other people, so again cheap.

And I actually wish it had been a little more, then it would be a felony.

At this point it wouldn't be worth it to take it to small claims court, it would cost more than I would get.
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    mindi wrote:
    Sadly I don't think I will. I'm a single mom of six kids on disability, I really don't have $334 to kiss goodbye. I wouldn't have even been able to go but my mom gave me the $ as a birthday present.
    Hotel is cheap, we're staying at the Super, 4 of us, so it's only like $40 all weekend for me. And roadtripping up with 4 or 5 other people, so again cheap.

And I actually wish it had been a little more, then it would be a felony.

At this point it wouldn't be worth it to take it to small claims court, it would cost more than I would get.
    THIS PERSON SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES! :evil:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    DS1119 wrote:
    mindi wrote:

Unfortunately I think if you post about it you may get into trouble with the mods. I'd hold off with that.
    Perhaps directly to the mods is where she should be going, no?
    Dang Dang wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mindi wrote:

Perhaps directly to the mods is where she should be going, no?
    I contacted 10C and since the tickets were bought with her membership, she had to contact them. Of course she gave them her version of everything. I wish they would ask to see my texts.
  • I WANNA KNOW!!!!!
  • HarvtronHarvtron Posts: 148
    I'm sorry this happened to you.
    Camden NJ night 1 6/19/2008 (one of the best days of my life!)

Music is the engine to my Imagination and Pearl Jam is the fuel for that engine.
    Thanks for all the kind words. I seriously was beginning to think I was insane and I was the one that was wrong.
  • Wow...
    Just wow......
    It is pretty wow. And I have emails too. She likes to use huge font a lot because I guess my eyes are so bad I can't read some words in normal font.

I am so beyond done, I told her that weeks ago, she keeps emailing and sending me texts. Telling me to call her, but she's turning her phone off :?: And seriously, would you want to talk to her on the phone?
    Just keep after it with the Ten Club. :thumbup:
  • My opinion??

Just contact the 10club..
    And explain EVERYTHING you know about this person, and this transaction.....
    I did. But they had to talk to her and since it was a she said/she said thing, they can't really help.

Of course she gave them her version of the story. I think I should send them the texts she sent me, just to let them know about this person. At this point I'm slightly scared of her.
    mindi wrote:
    I did. But they had to talk to her and since it was a she said/she said thing, they can't really help.

Of course she gave them her version of the story. I think I should send them the texts she sent me, just to let them know about this person. At this point I'm slightly scared of her.

Send them. Can't hurt.
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Definitely send 10c all of the evidence you have.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I WANNA KNOW!!!!!

what he said...or in this case, yelled :P
  • Call them out on here. That will put the pressure on. Especially if 10c can't do nothing about it. And what's the worst that can happen. You might get some results.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
    Call them out on here. That will put the pressure on. Especially if 10c can't do nothing about it. And what's the worst that can happen. You might get some results.
    I might get banned, I don't want that.

But if anyone wants to know what I've been dealing with you can pm or email me.
  • mindi wrote:
    Call them out on here. That will put the pressure on. Especially if 10c can't do nothing about it. And what's the worst that can happen. You might get some results.
    I might get banned, I don't wan t that.

But if anyone wants to know what I've been dealing with you can pm or email me.
    IMO you won't get banned. You do it in a proper way and they can't do nothing. Plus they already did nothing. Don't post their name or adress or anything just username. People have done it before for getting ripped on posters and ev tix. Like I said, if you did that might put pressure on them. Then you can come rip the shit outta the super 8 with us ;).
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    I think everyone needs the whole backstory though, which I can't post here. And some of the texts she sent me.

I can't believe so many people have read this and haven't asked me about it. I would love to warn everyone about her.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    You should post her board name so other people are aware of this person...I've seen other people call out members on this forum. Other members have told their storey on here as well. I'd like to know it is and the details so would many others.

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I agree with those that said send your evidence to 10 c...do it...it will not hurt.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Just say who it is....fuck the back story....if people want the back story, they can PM you like I did.

Take her down!!! :twisted:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    posting the board name is a dick move in my opinion. we've all been burned by someone on here at least one point and that's sad. whats truly sad is the OP was dicked over PJ20, the concerts of all concerts.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• ZiggyStar wrote:
    Just say who it is....fuck the back story....if people want the back story, they can PM you like I did.

Lol. Get er!!!!
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    metsfan wrote:
    posting the board name is a dick move in my opinion. we've all been burned by someone on here at least one point and that's sad. whats truly sad is the OP was dicked over PJ20, the concerts of all concerts.
    It's really sad the stuff she has said to me in texts. I wouldn't talk to anyone like that.

I'm off for movie night with my kids. Summer is almost over and we won't be able to stay up late watching cheesy horror movies.
  • ajedigeckoajedigecko Posts: 2,430
    keep your head up....something good will happen.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Lol. Get er!!!!

:mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
This discussion has been closed.