Tim Mccarver, Human?

BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
i'm not convinced.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    He may be the most annoying man ever to do sports on a major network. I wish I had a McCarver filter on my tv.
  • CH156378CH156378 Posts: 1,539
    DS1119 wrote:
    He may be the most annoying man ever to do sports on a major network. I wish I had a McCarver filter on my tv.
    +1
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    Agreed. He is downright awful.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't like mccarver, but nothing will ever be worse than tony kornheiser on MNF
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    The Fixer wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't like mccarver, but nothing will ever be worse than tony kornheiser on MNF
    Dennis Miller on MNF???
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • oona leftoona left Posts: 1,677
    The Fixer wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

What about Joe Morgan??

In my opinion, that guy was worse than McCarver.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Wow :lol::lol: i dont remember even making this thread, but i stand by my statements.
    oona left wrote:
    What about Joe Morgan??

I think Joe Morgan is just getting old.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    DS1119 wrote:
    oona left wrote:
    What about Joe Morgan??

I think Joe Morgan is just getting old.

But he's always been racist. Has he ever given props to a white player?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Poncier wrote:
    Dennis Miller on MNF???

winner

or would that be loser
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    dickless vitale and billy packer always annoyed the pee out of me
    both did acc basketball so i heard them
    a lot

also agree with dennis miller
    i mean really, come on
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
    chickweed wrote:
    dickless vitale

Dispy doo dunk-a-roo baby!!
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    McCarver is awful. The fact that we have to listen to him announce the world series every year is terrible.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    who dumped gatorade on him in a locker room and he got pissed? Deion Sanders

Should have been motor oil
  • There can't be a thread about horrible sports announcers without mentioning Bill Walton. :shh: :sick: :silent:
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    There can't be a thread about horrible sports announcers without mentioning Bill Walton. :shh: :sick: :silent:

He means well, the 60's did him in
  • 2 words: Verne Lundquist
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Hell joe buck annoys me as much or more than McCarver does and that is saying a lot because I cannot stand McCarver. I cannot watch a saturday afternoon fox game without getting mad at the incessant bullshit that spills forth from their stupid mouths.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    oona left wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

What about Joe Morgan??

I totally agree! He always has to remind everyone by constantly throwing in, "I'm in the Hall of Fame" or "being a Hall of Famer....." Man, I get so mad when the Red Sox are broadcast by him and that other fruitcake Joe Buck. I almost want to mute my tv and just watch the game with no volume to save myself! :lol: The dialogue between the two is so useless and 9 times out of 10 has nothing to do with the game or teams playing. So painful!
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    There can't be a thread about horrible sports announcers without mentioning Bill Walton. :shh: :sick: :silent:

he used to be decent, until he became a cartoon of himself
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • NoCode416NoCode416 Posts: 416
    i'm kind of surprised by the hate of buck and kornheiser...

that said, i believe that joe morgan and tim mccarver are easily the worst prominent baseball sportscasters of this generation... difficult for me to decide which one of the two is worse.