company newsletters

PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Does anyone have a suggestion for a good software program to produce a monthly company newsletter?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mailchimp (i use) or constant contact
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    I don't know if you use an Apple computer, but they have a great template in their Pages application that can create awesome looking newsletters. I know many people that use this and are very happy with it. Good luck!
  • Does anyone have a suggestion for a good software program to produce a monthly company newsletter?

haha we were discussing this in our meeting yesterday.
    All we could think of was Microsoft Publisher.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    no but we once submitted all kinds of funny, fake ass stories about our manager for some "employee spotlight" feature. the stories were believed and they published them all the following month... :lol::lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Thanks for the responses, I'll have to check them out. I'm familiar with Publisher, used it before.

How about ideas about features, recipes, hightlighting an employees history with the company each issue, etc.

One of our regions published one recently that I was told to use as a boilerplate, but to be honest, it was boring. I want make ours a little more interesting, so any suggetions would be appreciated.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Word?

when done, convert to a pdf file and email.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Yeah I was surprised when I saw the other region's newsletter, it was done in word with columns. Easy peasy :D