***Montreal Pearl Jam Preparty & Fundraiser 9/7***

13»

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,835
    southp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    southp wrote:
    Hey D, long time no speak. I just popped in here to see if you were coming to Montreal. I'll try to meet up at McKibbon's.

It's been a while man. I'll be there. But might be a few minutes late to setup.

I only get out of the office at 5pm, so I'll be rushing down to soak up a bit of the pre-show fun.

Sweet! See you then. :)
  • Options
    swardsward Posts: 586
    sward wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    30 hours to go! :D

Hard to believe its almost here! Yeehaw. Leave tomorrow morning..weather better cooperate! ;)

Have a safe flight. I'm used to driving an average of 6 hours to go to a PJ show and tomorrow I have less than a five minutes walk (Bell Centre is across the street from where I work) for the first time in six years. I'll be at the venue around 3pm to pick up my 10C tickets.

Thanks! I'm flying, but have done the drive from Halifax or Moncton a few times. Dislike leaving the day of the concert though, but it was the only time away I could get from my Minister of Social Affairs. ;)
  • Options
    Quick update on the Montreal Wishlist Foundation Preparty.

If you are attending the Pearl Jam show tomorrow night @ the Bell Centre, please stop by for drinks @ McKibbins Irish Pub which is located at 1426 Bishop Street before the show from 3pm to 7pm.

The Wishlist Foundation shirts & goodies won't be making it's way to the pub. :( Few goodies were shipped to my address but never got here in time. It's past 5pm here in Halifax so won't be getting any mail today. Will be leaving to Montreal early tomorrow morning by plane. But never fear. We will have a great time! I have a few goodies that I'm donating & few things up my sleeves so let's make the best of it. :)

If you could spare any Pearl Jam items please make a donation to the pre party to help out the Suicide Action Montreal organization. http://suicideactionmontreal.org/index.php?page=home . A great cause & something I very much support.

Thank you & see you all tomorrow.
    Take care!

D
  • Options
    hey all!

dont forget our preshow party tomorrow!

see you there!!!
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    demetrios wrote:
    The Wishlist Foundation cordially invites you to join your fellow Pearl Jam fans for a Preparty & Fundraiser prior to the Pearl Jam concert @ the Bell Centre. Come down, have fun, meet fellow fans and support! :)

Donations for raffle and auctions are being accepted.

DATE:
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011

TIME:
    3:00 pm to 7:00 pm

Bishop St.
    1426 Bishop St.
    Tel: 514-288-1580
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:mckibbinsirishpub@msn.com">mckibbinsirishpub@msn.com</a><!-- e -->
    http://www.mckibbinsirishpub.com/index.php

BENEFICIARY:
    Suicide Action Montreal - http://suicideactionmontreal.org/index.php?page=home

ORGANIZER:
    FitPearl , demetrios

VOLUNTEERS:

-

Wishlist Fundraiser Gift w/Donation Items:
    T-shirts, stickers, ticket albums, etc

Raffle Ticket Donations:
    3 tickets for $5
    8 tickets for $10

***If you have official t-shirts, posters, stickers or any other cool PJ related stuff you'd like to donate, please send a PM with what the item(s) is/are and bring it with you to the preparty. There we will collect your name & info so we can provide you with a receipt.

:)
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    See you all this afternoon! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    See you all this afternoon! :)
    hope you have a good flight!
    "Pearl Jam are not just a band, they are a choice, and if you make that choice, you become one of the few lucky people on this planet to have your life enriched by the greatest gift that music ever gave" -- substitute

To 10c; "Your PJ tshirt should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady." - bionicamy

Pearl Jam is the Boxer. We're just happy to be the bag -- Aaron Cunningham,Fanviews '98
  • Options
    thank you all who came out to the preparty. Hope you all had a great time. :)