over 3 inches of rain and hailstorms...

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
crazy!
my husband should've been home from work over an hour ago - can't get home b/c all the roads are flooded!
i cannot believe the rocks that were pelted from the sky!!!
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    Wow!

We got caught by the weather today too. We had to wait in an exhibit cave for a storm to pass at the zoo. It started sprinkling and then WHOOSH it rained buckets for almost a half hour! :? :P

By the time the thunder got loud, we made a dash for the car. :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Crazy shit i walked pass three cars with broken windows i can't even get out of the parking lot here at work , i walked back into work and here i am :twisted:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • beautiful sunny day in Jersey today! :twisted:
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    Crazy shit i walked pass three cars with broken windows i can't even get out of the parking lot here at work , i walked back into work and here i am :twisted:

right?!
    insane!
    i dont recall ever seeing hail that large, and in august!
    hubby got home 5:45, safe and sound....and we went off to vote on the nassau coliseum addendum. :twisted:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249

right?!
    insane!
    hubby got home 5:45, safe and sound....and we went off to vote on the nassau coliseum addendum. :twisted:

Good job on the voting i can't since i live out in Suffolk :x i hope it passes ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

right?!
    insane!
    i hope you and mr. dream voted yes :)
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Thats no fun, but we've had our share of rain in Chicago the past few weeks. 7" inches of rain in one day a few weeks ago!! :shock:

I know why Noah built his ark!
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    Just as the hail storm started on my drive home, "It's Ok" came on my ipod :) Calmed my nerves a bit
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"