Options

Need Seven Worlds Collide on VHS....

AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
edited August 2011 in Lost Dogs
Does anyone have a copy of this? I'd love a copy of it. I have a dvd player but VHS would be awesome.
"You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    I have it on DVD. If you shoot me your address via pm I can burn you a Dvd copy for private use :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    beautiful people..good people...great spirit....10c members and friends...Dimi likes..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Will there be a retro-interest in VHS now? The "vinyl" of movies? :lol:8-) :?
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    hey there..my holy grail was videocassette :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options

Tis cool my friend! I grew up on VHS. Got my first DVD player only like 6 years ago! Hahaa!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Tis cool my friend! I grew up on VHS. Got my first DVD player only like 6 years ago! Hahaa!!
    im so young..this week im 24..and dont remember videocassetes..lol..only grey -ray..
  • Options
    Tis cool my friend! I grew up on VHS. Got my first DVD player only like 6 years ago! Hahaa!![/quote]
    im so young..this week im 24..and dont remember videocassetes..lol..only grey -ray..[/quote]

really? shit, i thought you were older mate!? now i feel fucking old. you young guns are gonna out party us old farts at PJ20. :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    really? shit, i thought you were older mate!? now i feel fucking old. you young guns are gonna out party us old farts at PJ20. :lol:
    this week..next ill 32... :lol::lol::lol: im as it says in the profile :lol:
  • Options
    :lol::lol: :ugeek:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,986
    You can't beat this deal, well, only if it was freely given.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Neil-Finn-Frien ... B00005S6OE

RRP: £15.99
    Price: £1.99
    You Save: £14.00 (88%)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah I also got mine used from amazon :D
  • Options
    AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    Leeze wrote:
    I have it on DVD. If you shoot me your address via pm I can burn you a Dvd copy for private use :)
    That'd be VERY cool...thank you!
    I was trying to show it to someone and I had a VHS copy but I can't find it so I must of lent it out, never to be seen again lol. Oh well, I can't afford to buy it so I'll put it on my Christmas list.

I have LOTS of VHS and I'm always looking for old VHS recorders/players. Not that they'll be worth anything, it's just nice to be able to watch what I have.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • Options
    Leeze wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yeah I also got mine used from amazon :D

Can't believe it's still available @ that price. :shock: Tempted to buy but I've stopped buying VHS tapes for year's now. I won't be surprised though in the months to come this release will be pressed on Blu-ray.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Leeze wrote:
    That'd be VERY cool...thank you!
    I was trying to show it to someone and I had a VHS copy but I can't find it so I must of lent it out, never to be seen again lol. Oh well, I can't afford to buy it so I'll put it on my Christmas list.

I have LOTS of VHS and I'm always looking for old VHS recorders/players. Not that they'll be worth anything, it's just nice to be able to watch what I have.

It's on its way ;) It's a PAL Dvd, but with some technical knowledge you can connect your computer to your TV and watch is or you simply watch it on your computer :)
    Post edited by Leezestarr313 on
  • Options
    Do you guy's remember about the live webcast feed?

http://i.imgur.com/6P83S.jpg

The good old VCD day's. :)