Charlie Sheen at Juggalo Gathering 2011??

RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
http://juggalogathering.com/

Does Charle Sheen know what a Juggalo gathering is?

M.C. Hammer is also going to be there. Does he know what he is getting into?

I know a little about the gathering because the last few years it has been held at Cave-In-Rock, Illinois which is just a couple of counties away from where I live so it makes the news regularly.
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I think it something that I need to see from a distance.
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419

YouTube is the answer. There have been some pretty interesting clips. Tom Green was there last year and documented some of it. Then there was the incident with some entertainer that I had never heard of.... Tia Tequila or something like that. she got bottles (and worse) thrown at her.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://juggalogathering.com/

i know a few folks who like ICP and some other groups under some record label. stupid shit music drives me bonkers in a quick hurry. charlie sheen is crazier and drunker than i thought.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

YouTube is the answer. There have been some pretty interesting clips. Tom Green was there last year and documented some of it. Then there was the incident with some entertainer that I had never heard of.... Tia Tequila or something like that. she got bottles (and worse) thrown at her.

Yeah I'm checking it out. I think I would get robbed quickly.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    i read some were he got a hold of those clowns . and wanted to work with them . Think it was TMZ
    Jokertt® wrote:
    i read some were he got a hold of those clowns . and wanted to work with them . Think it was TMZ

That makes it even funnier. Who knows.... the Juggalos may relate to ole Charlie. I hope I get to see at least a part of it on YouTube.

What is also funny is wondering what Charlie will think when he ends up in the middle of no where (Southern Illinois) in the middle of a huge crowd of Juggalo's. It will be like some sort of celebrity Survivor.
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Charlie who?
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,785
    Its-always-sunny-juggalo-1.jpg
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270
    I used to be a really big fan of ICP and all those guys a while back. I went to the first 6 Gatherings and had a blast. But, that's not my thing at all anymore although I'll always have the tattoos to remember it all :lol:

I think Sheen will do okay there though honestly. Not that I'm defending actions like throwing shit at performers by any means, but it always seems to happen to the people that shouldn't be apart of a festival like this in the first place, like Tila Tequila. It made no sense at all that they even booked her.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
    I used to be a really big fan of ICP and all those guys a while back. I went to the first 6 Gatherings and had a blast. But, that's not my thing at all anymore although I'll always have the tattoos to remember it all :lol:

I think Sheen will do okay there though honestly. Not that I'm defending actions like throwing shit at performers by any means, but it always seems to happen to the people that shouldn't be apart of a festival like this in the first place, like Tila Tequila. It made no sense at all that they even booked her.

Sorry I sounded so judgmental. I've never been to a gathering and have only heard the local news reports and seen some YouTube clips. It just seems pretty wild...... compared to PJ shows. We're pretty tame.
  • PJ88PJ88 Posts: 1,074
    I think Charlie is going to teach them how magnets work.
  • capthowdy1027capthowdy1027 Posts: 3,270

Sorry I sounded so judgmental. I've never been to a gathering and have only heard the local news reports and seen some YouTube clips. It just seems pretty wild...... compared to PJ shows. We're pretty tame.

You didn't sound judgmental at all. I stopped going to their shows for a reason. I don't want to be associated with that crowd at all anymore. It's changed quite a bit since I stopped going to see them in 2005 or so. There shows have always been wild but people used to be respectful about it when I was going. Now, not so much.

Funny thing is one of the two dudes in ICP, Violent J, is a huge Pearl Jam fan. He's always claimed that they are his favorite band. I've met him and hung out with him many times, and Pearl Jam was always one of the things we talked about. If I had to guess, he'll be at PJ20. I couldn't imagine him missing it.
    * Cincinnati, OH 8.20.2000 *
    * Cincinnati, OH 6.24.2006 *
    * Columbus, OH 5.6.2010 * Noblesville, IN 5.7.2010 *
    * East Troy, MI 9.4.2011 * East Troy, MI 9.5.2011 *
    * Pittsburgh, PA 10.11.2013 *
    Come back Charlie. I'm going to this one year

:lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388

Are you a closet juggalo?

I KNEW IT!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Are you a closet juggalo?

I KNEW IT!

NO! :lol:

I just need to see this... I need to see flashlight wrestling :lol:
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Will. If you look like this for #Vegas2013 I'm getting straight on a plane and heading home!

juggalo.jpg
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Will. If you look like this for #Vegas2013 I'm getting straight on a plane and heading home!

juggalo.jpg