Options

Will No Code & Yield be reissued on Vinyl?

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Just asking to see if anyone knows since they are next in line.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Well they are next in line however no news has been released about these re-issues. I would assume they would get the deluxe treatment like Ten-Vitalogy. Hopefully a DVD or Bluray of a 96 or 98 show and another on vinyl would be nice.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    i called into the AET program several weeks ago & asked about it. from what i can recall, they'll be doing it...but probably not until after PJ20, so next year. not sure if they'll double them up or not. i already have both vinyls, but i would buy these reissues...no doubt about it. they're my 2 favorite PJ records.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I wonder how they will be released. I can't imagine they will be packaged together, because both of those albums represent two very differently distinct era's in the band's career. The only common factor that they carry is that Jack Irons performed on those two albums.

However, I wonder if they have enough weight to be reissued for a mass audience. No Code seems to have been more of a fan's album than the regular joe, so I wonder how well a reissue would sell.
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i called into the AET program several weeks ago & asked about it. from what i can recall, they'll be doing it...but probably not until after PJ20, so next year. not sure if they'll double them up or not. i already have both vinyls, but i would buy these reissues...no doubt about it. they're my 2 favorite PJ records.

To much going on right now . ;)

and with vinyl sales topping the carts its a must they reissue there catalog . I would think
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    I imagine they will go off the publicity from the film and DVD release, hence do it. Very visual albums too, with unique spins. Maybe... could see them together, as I feel they are similar. Probably do a Super Deluxe TenClub only release for us hardcore fans, like the Vs/Vitalgy Super Deluxe.
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Hopefully they will! And it's fine for me if it's happening next year, this way I can afford it :lol:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    Leeze wrote:
    Hopefully they will! And it's fine for me if it's happening next year, this way I can afford it :lol:
    i cant for the next 5 years :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    Ty wrote:
    Probably do a Super Deluxe TenClub only release for us hardcore fans, like the Vs/Vitalgy Super Deluxe.

Just curious..so the VS/Vitalogy Super Deluxe box was not available in stores anywhere? only 10C? I didn't go looking for it, but just curious on the marketing of this thing. anybody know?...
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,738
    Just asking to see if anyone knows since they are next in line.

I don't see why not. But it won't be for another year two.
  • Options
    Of The AggieOf The Aggie The ATX Posts: 1,492
    broloco wrote:
    Ty wrote:
    Probably do a Super Deluxe TenClub only release for us hardcore fans, like the Vs/Vitalgy Super Deluxe.

Just curious..so the VS/Vitalogy Super Deluxe box was not available in stores anywhere? only 10C? I didn't go looking for it, but just curious on the marketing of this thing. anybody know?...

I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I saw it on Amazon recently but it was being sold by the Ten Club and was priced at $189.

http://www.amazon.com/vitalogy-Collecto ... 023&sr=1-2