17 Again - Zac Efron

2»

Comments

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    eMMI wrote:
    I like Zac Efron. (I also have a bit of a soft spot for the HSM films, but the less said about that, the better. :oops: :lol: ) :thumbup:

17 Again was better than I had originally expected. :)

And another.... :thumbup:

And to the poster before who said he's too pretty, I can understand where you're coming from....he is pretty....but I reckon by the time he's 30, he'll lose that prettiness and become very handsome indeed.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I think Adam Sandler has already been cast in that role.

Ha, I was honestly thinking the same thing. Who keeps letting him make the same shitty movies with the same shitty people in them? Same with Eddie murphey, every one of his movies the last 15 years has been him playing 10 different characters in different fat suits and stuff, not funny anymore. Barely funny the 1st time.

Adam Sandler is fucking shit. It's the same crap over and over.

And Eddie Murphy....how did he turn into what he turned into? He was awesome in Beverly Hills Cop, Coming to America etc etc....I just don't know what went wrong! No doubt he'll soon be doing a remake of one of his classics because everything else sucks dogs balls....isn't that the Hollywood way now?

:| Beverly Hills Cop remake....nothing finalised yet....but they're still discussing it. "There were reports that it would be for kids"....wtf....what is it with Eddie Murphy and kids films?!!

http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/11/17/be ... tt-ratner/
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:| Beverly Hills Cop remake....nothing finalised yet....but they're still discussing it. "There were reports that it would be for kids"....wtf....what is it with Eddie Murphy and kids films?!!

http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/11/17/be ... tt-ratner/

He realised his adult audience have got sick of his shit so he is targeting kids, cause they don't have a very big attention span and don't notice the same jokes are being made a billion times.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    f*cking psychic Sus, i watched it out of boredom tonight, got a few movies from a friend and thought why not (the others looked ghey)

enjoyed it.. never seen high school musical, couldn't give a shit, he's just gonna get hotter ;)
    wah
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    Exactly. It's really hard to take these actors seriously when they started off on the disney channel.

ryan gosling did it. he's a pretty good actor.
    had to play a jewish nazi to break the mold of disney goodie goodie, but he did it.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

f*cking psychic Sus, i watched it out of boredom tonight, got a few movies from a friend and thought why not (the others looked ghey)

enjoyed it.. never seen high school musical, couldn't give a shit, he's just gonna get hotter ;)

Psychic indeed! May 10 girls that's why! ;)

Glad you liked it....and he was pretty good, huh? Yep, he's gonna get hotter alright.... 8-)
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    He's really not my cup of tea.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Psychic indeed! May 10 girls that's why! ;)

Glad you liked it....and he was pretty good, huh? Yep, he's gonna get hotter alright.... 8-)

hell yes May 10 8-)

HOTTER! i need to hurry and d/l the others you mentioned..
    wah
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've recently become aware of Zac Efron. I'd never seen him act before or on tv. I knew he was in High School Musical but never seen it. I watched his movie '17 Again' when it was on tv recently. The guy can act! I was really really impressed and thoroughly enjoyed the movie (and have actually watched it a couple of times now :? haha). I've watched two of his other movies since (not High School Musical....that's just too ghey)....'Charlie St Cloud' and 'Me & Orson Wells'. He was good in those movies too.

AND he's fucking hot. The guy is seriously gorgeous. I think he's going to grow up to be a really good actor. He can sing, he can dance, he can act, he's very attractive.....he reminds me a lot of Hugh Jackman....they have the same charm.

Watch '17 Again'. You'll know what I'm talking about.

as the mother of a preteen daughter im very much aware of zac efron. and i have to say i agree zig, the man is seriously hot... its the eyes.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say