no power

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Crapola. After being un touched by the last batch, we finally took a hit last night. Pretty rare to lose power in my burb for more than a couple of minutes
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    losing power sucks, especially in the heat
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    be well little guy
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    What does he need power for? He can see by the cherry on that cig he's constantly smoking!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    What does he need power for? He can see by the cherry on that cig he's constantly smoking!!!

hehe..i did use the flashlight app on my phone this am. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    hotel by the office parking lot was full of electric fix it vehicles. fuckers
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    1 guest wrote:
    Crapola. After being un touched by the last batch, we finally took a hit last night. Pretty rare to lose power in my burb for more than a couple of minutes

Sucks. Surprisingly I have yet to lose power with all these storms lately...hopefully it stays that way. You're prob looking forward to going to work today then right?
    1 guest wrote:

Sucks. Surprisingly I have yet to lose power with all these storms lately...hopefully it stays that way. You're prob looking forward to going to work today then right?

never. :lol:

gf was hoping metra would be down.

seems like most everything outside of my hood was working. no street lights were out.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Posts: 14,824
    1 guest wrote:
    1 guest wrote:

never. :lol:

gf was hoping metra would be down.

seems like most everything outside of my hood was working. no street lights were out.

I'm sure it will be back up by the time you're off work....or else there will be anarchy in Schaumburg!!

or else there will be anarchy in Schaumburg!!

:lol:

schaumburg auxilary police wouldn't know what to do.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    did the power outage make 81 a guest?
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    norm wrote:
    did the power outage make 81 a guest?
    no , this did.
    viewtopic.php?f=15&t=164076
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    no riots in the burbs today.

all is well in suburbia...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg