Sooooo, what .....

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
did ya get me? :mrgreen:
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    bucket of chicken
    http://youtu.be/GYLpxV288d0
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    got you a sammy....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT91NTWFUtnq3wi7sGrCIdSOW0LjOeRLQjDRDuPigcoXZiuUn3x0A
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    chadwick wrote:
    Are you high? My god, you're like Norms crazy uncle or something!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    http://youtu.be/T3oTi5GOoas
    norm and i got you this box of nails

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=136839&p=3800998#p3800998
    from 81
    he's at the store again

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited July 2011
    2009-08-19_pet-rock.jpg

my daddy's a bitch too?
    Post edited by rollings on
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553
    Fathers-Day-Ugly-ties.jpg
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
    A tie and a pet rock. No Old Spice? you guys suck!!!!!! :mrgreen:

mickeyrat wrote:
    A tie and a pet rock. No Old Spice? you guys suck!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    sorry mickeyrat
    we didn't know you liked fabio
    http://youtu.be/H73O8zaHmAo

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    the Obama Chia Pet...enjoy

chia-obama-animated-21.gif
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoFyFOYM1N1iJcOcYxhkJqpmtl0Pib88aeAUCG_WnLnm9jgSAl0Q
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoFyFOYM1N1iJcOcYxhkJqpmtl0Pib88aeAUCG_WnLnm9jgSAl0Q
    fold up back scratcher? or is the a fold up back SHAVER. hehehe

Dang Dang wrote:
    2009-08-19_pet-rock.jpg

mommy? why are you such a bitch to me?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I tried so hard, got you a knuckle sandwich and you don't even like it...humpfh...

fine. here...got you this:

708.jpg

:|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Dang Dang wrote:
    2009-08-19_pet-rock.jpg

mommy? why are you such a bitch to me?
    cuz you call me mommy.

RKCNDY wrote:
    I tried so hard, got you a knuckle sandwich and you don't even like it...humpfh...

fine. here...got you this:

708.jpg

:|
    good stuff actually
    cools one's face in a heart beat

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    edited August 2011
    Dang Dang wrote:
    2009-08-19_pet-rock.jpg

my daddy'?
    Post edited by rollings on
    Dang Dang wrote:
    Dang Dang wrote:
    2009-08-19_pet-rock.jpg

my daddy's a bitch too?
    DANG , Dang Dang!!!!! Hehhehehehehe

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    I got you a new avatar picture without the cig......but you didn't see it, or like it! :( :( :( ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=89520&hilit=&start=1050#p3795152

So there!
    Thorns2010 wrote:
    I got you a new avatar picture without the cig......but you didn't see it, or like it! :( :( :( ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=89520&hilit=&start=1050#p3795152

So there!

Oh I saw it all right. I DO like it. Just havent stolen it yet. I was waiting for you to look away. I'm still waiting!!! ;)

• Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Thorns2010 wrote:

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic ... 0#p3795152

So there!

Oh I saw it all right. I DO like it. Just havent stolen it yet. I was waiting for you to look away. I'm still waiting!!! ;)

Ah, no worries then! I'll look away! :lol::lol:

Although, to tell you the truth? What I've been using to get me to quit smoking? I moved to another country!

Hehehehe, the wonderful, beautiful lady in my avatar picture is from the site, and lives in Australia. I moved here to be with her on May 7th. And that was my last smoke. So almost 3 months now.

I will say, seeing the cheapest pack being $15 at the gas station is good incentive to keep up the non-smoking lifestyle! :mrgreen:
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    how about a case of these

iron_city.jpg
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...