I've never understood this..

LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The need to party all night.. I went through the period when I was younger, but only because my friends did it.

If you can start drinking at 5 pm, why wait until 11? Or why not start partying Saturday morning?

My neighbor above me is having a party.. and of course it only starts to get loud at 1 am, when I'm ready to pass out. :?

What the fuck is it with humans that they can only have fun when it's bed time???

I'm getting old.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    amateurs :roll:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just party 24/7. :D
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    conman wrote:
    It's not very often, but once every few months this guy plays basketball or something until 5 in the morning.. If this was every weekend I might murder him.
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    Gob wrote:
    conman wrote:
    It's not very often, but once every few months this guy plays basketball or something until 5 in the morning.. If this was every weekend I might murder him.
    can't you call the cops? i thought there was a law where you have to keep the volume down after a certain time
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    Gob wrote:
    The need to party all night.. I went through the period when I was younger, but only because my friends did it.

If you can start drinking at 5 pm, why wait until 11? Or why not start partying Saturday morning?

My neighbor above me is having a party.. and of course it only starts to get loud at 1 am, when I'm ready to pass out. :?

What the fuck is it with humans that they can only have fun when it's bed time???

I'm getting old.

:lol::lol:

i thought the same thing even when i was young...i've never quite understood why partying in the middle of the night is somehow better than doing the exact same thing (drinking) 3-4 hours earlier :? :D
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    one of the joys of suburbia. other than the occassional loud stereo or loud car, it's nice and peaceful
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    norm wrote:
    Gob wrote:

I'm getting old.

:lol::lol:

i thought the same thing even when i was young...i've never quite understood why partying in the middle of the night is somehow better than doing the exact same thing (drinking) 3-4 hours earlier :? :D
    It isn't. Some of the best parties I've had involved tailgating in the morning. :D