stories to tell?
videos to share?

I really like storms 8-)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    pandora wrote:

WOW -Thats awesome.... I do love storms - but thats a bit too close for me... :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
    mikalina wrote:
    pandora wrote:

WOW -Thats awesome.... I do love storms - but thats a bit too close for me... :D
    :wave: I do too! love to see a tornado someday... from a distance :lol:
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    Don't have any vid but about a month ago was jammin out with my band. We were just coming back from a break gettin ready to make some more noise and up came the loudest thounder I've ever heard, then it kept a rumble goin for prolly 10 seconds then ramped up the volume again with it's death pangs. I honestly started to wonder what actually happened(earthquake, falling sky landing, doomsday???). Turns out lightning hit a tree at the corner of the building we jam in, like 10-20 feet away, through a wall of course. Dumb thing is we went back to jammin after a change of shorts.

Saw a really cool tornado video where utility pole was floating like a genie out in front of a car then all the sudden just flies off.
    DewieCox wrote:
    Don't have any vid but about a month ago was jammin out with my band. We were just coming back from a break gettin ready to make some more noise and up came the loudest thounder I've ever heard, then it kept a rumble goin for prolly 10 seconds then ramped up the volume again with it's death pangs. I honestly started to wonder what actually happened(earthquake, falling sky landing, doomsday???). Turns out lightning hit a tree at the corner of the building we jam in, like 10-20 feet away, through a wall of course. Dumb thing is we went back to jammin after a change of shorts.

Saw a really cool tornado video where utility pole was floating like a genie out in front of a car then all the sudden just flies off.

:lol:

that tornado sounds cool ... I find them breathtaking.

I was turned on to some new music or maybe old... can't remember who now
    anyway while researching them I found the lead singer was electrocuted
    during a storm like you describe, I think while recording in his home.

So sad...
    a blessing for you guys, a very good thing you all were on a break :shock:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    oh wow! that was very cool :shock:

so much power there!

thanks for posting! 8-)