the real boy from Amityville Horror movie

iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
edited February 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
did you see him last night, on that special about Satan? I never saw the movie, but they were haunted and ran out one night, never took any belongings...how scary. But they showed the house now and the grass was really green, etc :) He said he is still haunted even though they moved...
9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
10/10 - Brad in B'more
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    that was a pretty damn scary movie...i remember watching it years ago....what was that special on?
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    I've never seen the movie nor am I that familiar with the story, fill me in please. :D
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    that was a pretty damn scary movie...i remember watching it years ago....what was that special on?

I was half asleep, it was on whether or not you believe in Satan. They showed some actual exorcisms. The stuff that was coming out of their mouths was unreal. Didn't sound human! It was interesting....they interviewed the front man for Megadeath who used witch craft when he was a teen and he is Christian now. He still tours and he said there are 3 songs he won't play. I have no idea if it was Dateline or whatever but it was a show like that.
    the boy from amityville horror looked like he was about 40 now and he said his step dad invited the spirits in. of course the movie was different from what happened according to the victim.
    pureandeasy -- it was made based on a true story of a family that moved into their dream house and did not care when the realtor told them that a family was slaughtered in their sleep by their father. it was haunted (starred james brolin and margot kidder.)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    yeah, I had an idea and I just "wikied" it and read a little more

gives me chills
    the name of the show about demons is called "beyond beliefs"
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,790
    We use to drive up to the house when me and my friends first got our licenses..... We use to scare the girls we were with

It's just a regular house..... The Lutz's made all that shit up

A family was murdered there obviously, but the whole possessed bit..... Cha-Ching $$$
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    got a link?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    We use to drive up to the house when me and my friends first got our licenses..... We use to scare the girls we were with

A family was murdered there obviously, but the whole possessed bit..... Cha-Ching $$$
    oh yeah....if i had known about the lutz folks making it up I had forgotten about it but I started reading up on it after this thread and found out about all that.
    There's still that picture with what appears to be a kid peering around the doorway....a kid that bears a striking resemblance to me as a lad actually :o :shock:

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    chadwick wrote:
    got a link?
    http://www.amityvillemurders.com/

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/noto ... lle/1.html

Oh...i guess you meant to footage from that show....maybe others will find those links helpful

chadwick wrote:
    got a link?
    http://www.amityvillemurders.com/

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/noto ... lle/1.html

Oh...i guess you meant to footage from that show....maybe others will find those links helpful
    second link off to the right... miss hooters pageant 2011 gallery
    :shock:

holy...

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    :shock: indeed....glad you noticed that

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    The Amityville Horror used to be my fav movie when I was little, the remake wasn't too bad either. It was a bit dodgy I seem to remember hearing that the Lutz's were quite money driven and loved their interviews and stuff. But you then you think about it, leaving your house in the middle of the night and NEVER going back to get your stuff is a pretty radical move.
    Just curious, anyone believe that they have stayed or visted anywhere that's haunted??
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    CROJAM95 wrote:

i grew up 15 minutes from the house, me and my friends went a few times when we were teenagers

just a regualr house, nothing weird going on......
    conman wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

i grew up 15 minutes from the house, me and my friends went a few times when we were teenagers

GUYS!!! Your ruining the movie for me!! C'mon, surely you saw an evil entity at the window or something Conman! :o:lol::lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    conman wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

GUYS!!! Your ruining the movie for me!! C'mon, surely you saw an evil entity at the window or something Conman! :o:lol::lol:
    we did see a black cat in the yard once :think:
    conman wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

didn't you guys spend the night there?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    conman wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

no but we went in the middle of the night and hung out for a little while
    conman wrote:
    YEP! As I suspected.....HAUNTED! ;):lol:
    chadwick wrote:
    I WOULD LOVE TO DO THAT!!!!! :o:o:o

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • CServantCServant Posts: 1,182
    The house has since been remodeled, so the scary 2nd floor windows are gone. Drove by a couple of summers ago and it was hard to pick out the right one on that street. If it wasn't for the water in the back, I don't think we would have even found it. Nice nice town by the way.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience." Mark Twain
    Hey LouLou...

The scariest thing about that house has got be the property taxes

:)
    Loulou wrote:
    conman wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    better bring your big girl boots with
    :twisted: :evil:
    something wont be thrilled you're there fucking around

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    conman wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    OOOOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooo LOVE IT!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Hey LouLou...

The scariest thing about that house has got be the property taxes

:)
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Probably!

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    think im kiddin?
    i warn you, i am not a joking around kinda guy
    and i am not funny... ever
    always very serious

:|

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    think im kiddin?
    i warn you, i am not a joking around kinda guy
    and i am not funny... ever
    always very serious

:|
    THAT'S EVEN BETTER!!!! ;)
    Hope it locks me up in the cupboard for the night like it did to the babysitter! :lol:

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    what! it's not true? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
    whether or not the lutzs are the truth or not, the actual documented murders, with ronald defeo are pretty fascinating, and obviously disturbing. the fact he killed his entire family, and the fact everyone was in their bed's, which is bizaare, as one would think they'd hear a shot, and try and get away. thats never been explained. why neighbors didnt hear any shots at all, and how the gun didnt trigger people to freak out. How can someone murder 6 people, room by room and not one person wake up and freak out and get out of bed and run downstairs or run to another room or something. The older sister had gun powder on her nightgown and its been suggested she helped ronald kill, and then he turned on her

secondly, their has long been discussion about why ronald defeo did what he did. and if he was alone. was he a lone shooter? ive heard it hypothesized, that ronald defeo was mad at being abused by his dad and just flipped out. the family was dysfunctional, there were beatings in the family, drunken fights, domestic abuse, One interesting theory was that ronald was high on lsd, and in his testimony said he was downstairs when a hooded black handed figure came up to him and gave him a shotgun and told him to kill. its been argued that maybe that
    hooded figure in black was indeed real, that his sister was wearing a hooded jacket and indeed handed him the shotgun. Did ronald kill everyone? did his sister and him commit the murders together and he then offed her. did she kill everyone else and then did ronald kill her out of anger for what she had done? facinating case
    I wonder if this is the same kind of movie

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1767382/

coming march 9
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Funny this thread got bumped today

Supposedly CBS ny @11 has some new evidence regarding the murders, airing tonight

Que twilight zone music ;)
    I tend to be intuitive, except for when I buy lottery tix :(
    10/10 - Brad in B'more