another one off the bucket list

edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Item #485 - Discovering you work with someone who posed for Playboy Argentina.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

Fine, I'll type it.....

This thread is useless without pics.

*unless she is Miss Argentina 1957*
  • Item #485 - Discovering you work with someone who posed for Playboy Argentina.

Fine, I'll type it.....

This thread is useless without pics.

Hey, if there weren't people here who apparently have sticks shoved so far up their asses
    that they could start a fire by rubbing their bowels together, I would.

Fine, I'll type it.....

This thread is useless without a PM of a link to pictures of your co-worker...

Hey, if there weren't people here who apparently have sticks shoved so far up their asses
    that they could start a fire by rubbing their bowels together, I would.

Fixed
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    as long as she isn't nude, you can post away...or give us a name
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KatKat Posts: 4,842
    It is not ok to alter a quoted comment by someone else and call it Fixed. Please do not do this. I've seen it on other forums and it's not ok here. Thanks. Leave quoted comments exactly as someone said them.

Admin
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat wrote:
    It is not ok to alter a quoted comment by someone else and call it Fixed. Please do not do this. I've seen it on other forums and it's not here. Thanks. Leave quoted comments exactly as someone said them.

Admin

does that mean we can't have a fix the post above you thread :?:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KatKat Posts: 4,842
    81 wrote:
    Kat wrote:
    It is not ok to alter a quoted comment by someone else and call it Fixed. Please do not do this. I've seen it on other forums and it's not here. Thanks. Leave quoted comments exactly as someone said them.

Admin

It means that everyone leaves quoted comments alone and either comments on them or just says what they want to say in agreement or disagreement. Quoted comments can only be what the person actually said...do not put words into someone's else's mouth. Each person has their own mouth. :) Thanks!
    Falling down,...not staying down
    Kat wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Kat wrote:

Admin

It means that everyone leaves quoted comments alone and either comments on them or just says what they want to say in agreement or disagreement. Quoted comments can only be what the person actually said...do not put words into someone's else's mouth. Each person has their own mouth. :) Thanks!

Sorry, I "fixed" my own quote in this thread.
    Sorry, I "fixed" my own quote in this thread.

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg