Holidays

Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
edited August 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
OK. Ladies and gentlemen. This gonna be absolutely OVER TOPIC.
Where are you gonna go for holidays or where were You (if it's happened now). And why such places...
Have a nice time :)
Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
31.07.2012 ~ London
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    Few days with my parents in a lovely village at Costa Brava (Spain) and then 17 days touring the US including a place called Alpine Valley :D
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • appieappie Posts: 1,441
    My holiday place to go this year is Chicago for 2 weeks and in the middle of that period i will go to a field with the coolest people on the world to see the greatest band in the world play for 2 days,but dont ask me names or locations or dates or even a countdown cause its completly out of my mind right now.. ;)
    All i know it has two letters and two numbers...
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • TinuTinu Posts: 3
    for the next 2 weeks, some lasy days with my girls just around Bern (remember: PJ live on 13. Sept. 2006 or hear "live on ten legs/animal).
    and at the beginn of sept. i will made a 5-days short trip for a birthday party...
    Thanks PJ
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Zadar, Croatia. 8-)
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,687
    Palm Beach Florida (but thats not till december) :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    I was wondering how many of You will mention PJ20 in Alpine :)
    Some may ask, "Why act now? Why not wait? - The answer is clear. The world could wait no longer

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • Ince.esInce.es Posts: 315
    Zadar, Croatia. 8-)
    Coming from Australia to Europe just for visiting Zadar?
    Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me -> Stupid Mop -> Estúpida Fregona -> www.estupidafregona.net
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Zadar, Croatia. 8-)

I so badly want to go to that country. Especially after you shared some magnificent photographs.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    Ince.es wrote:
    Zadar, Croatia. 8-)
    Coming from Australia to Europe just for visiting Zadar?

If I remember right, he has family there?
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    kayaking ... pictured rocks national lakeshore ...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    went to san francisco at the end of june.

going to pj20

nothing else planned, but might go someplace for christmas. maybe back the charleston
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Nothing major planned this year, wanted to go to PJ20 but it just wasn't in the cards.

The only way I'm going there is if I win the Best Buy contest. :lol:

I'm going to my sisters in August to stay at her place and watch her dogs while she takes the kids to Disney World. It will be nice because she's got a nice big backyard with all the amenities of a fancy hotel - pool, hot tub, tiki bar, beer meister :D

so it'll be like being on a free vacation for 9 days, works for me. :D
    Nothing major planned this year, wanted to go to PJ20 but it just wasn't in the cards.

I'm going to my sisters in August to stay at her place and watch her dogs while she takes the kids to Disney World. It will be nice because she's got a nice big backyard with all the amenities of a fancy hotel - pool, hot tub, tiki bar, beer meister :D

you can't house sit without throwing a party...

just pm when and where.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    81 wrote:

just pm when and where.

You'll be the first one to know. :P
    81 wrote:

just pm when and where.

You'll be the first one to know. :P

I'd like an invitation too. 81 owes me a beer, and this would be the perfect time for him to make good seeing as it won't be coming out of his pocket or immediate stash.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    this party is shaping up to be a hell of a gig....

can i reserve a parking spot today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    nothing cool planned...camping with family...some little shindig dealy out in the middle of farm country with a couple of bands playing...ever hear of Pearl Jam?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    just spent 12 days in New York

a week in Myrtle Beach in August

PJ20

back NY for a few days at the end of September
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    going nowhere have no money..... :( ...supposed to get a sexy pinup zombie tattoo next week :D yay! i'll take what i can get
  • Aga81Aga81 Posts: 808
    OK. So. I wanted to go to PJ20 but... no money enough. That's why I'm going to the mountains... well it's the only place where I can relax for good. Hiking, climbing, drawing, taking lots of pictures. And all this lovely time in August... then some days in Krakow... my beloved city. I will try to go to the sea in Sept.... unfortunately I won't have any chance to see anyone of You guys and I'd just like to scream Hello!!!! :)

04.07.2012 ~ Berlin
    31.07.2012 ~ London
  • blenderman69blenderman69 Posts: 2,104
    Aga81 wrote:
    OK. So. I wanted to go to PJ20 but... no money enough. That's why I'm going to the mountains... well it's the only place where I can relax for good. Hiking, climbing, drawing, taking lots of pictures. And all this lovely time in August... then some days in Krakow... my beloved city. I will try to go to the sea in Sept.... unfortunately I won't have any chance to see anyone of You guys and I'd just like to scream Hello!!!! :)
    "HELLOOOO"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
    edited August 2011
    Went to Cuba this summer. My wife actually won the trip. It was sort of a delayed honeymoon. We flew first class and stayed in a suite at an all-inclusive resort. It wasn't too bad, except when I got sun stroke, lol
    Post edited by The Waiting Trophy Man on
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,577
    i usually holiday in sea isle city, nj.

in fact i will be holidaying there this labor day weekend.

i holidayed in the outer banks in june.
    www.myspace.com