Options

!!!fight MS: win 10 s/d - WINNERS - prizes shipped!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    dpmaydpmay Posts: 643
    well, i am back from the ride and the good news is that i made it all the way. the bad news is that, oh wait, there is no bad news, it was awesome as fuck, the weather was fantatic, i had a great time, the best riding i've had in the three years since i have been doing the wyoming MS ride.

i am however extremely tired, and am not going to do the drawing and notifying winners tonight. that will come tomorrow. so the good news is that you can still donate to get in on the drawing, let's put the absolute final deadline at noon wyoming time tomorrow, 2pm eastern.

http://main.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/COCBikeEvents?px=2134107&pg=personal&fr_id=16917

i will draw winners tomorrow and let them know...
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Great job Dan!!..Glad to hear it went so well and, that you made it all the through.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Awesome job Dan.. :D:D
    You did it!!! Good to know it all workt out well and the sponsorship was high..
    i am happy that its all for a good cause and there was great succes in all the facts.. :D

Take care..and rest.. ;)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    Done it - if it doesn't go through let me know as sometimes my bank doesn't like overseas transactions.
    :D
  • Options
    i've just done the drawing, and here are the lucky winners:

1st - 10 s/d - appie

2nd - eddie poster - bosshog18

3rd - boot CD - themessenger

everyone else who donated will also be receiving a small thank you gift from me - i have PMd everyone for addresses.

congratulations to all the winners (everyone), and again, thank you all so much for the support. the wyoming MS ride was awesome this year, and we all helped to get a lot done to support those with MS.

i will post some pictures of the ride in this thread at some future time.
  • Options
    wwwwwooooowwwww!!!!!!!

Thats great!! I am so speechless now and to think i was only in it for the good cause,but winning this is awesome...I believe in Karma and now it hits me bigtime.. :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Thanks so much Dan..I will cherish this price for the rest of my life...Its great that your goal was succesfull in all the fact and theres a lot of money raised and it all goes to a great cause...

A BIG HAIL HAIL for you and also congratz to the other winners...and thats even all who where in..
    I am smiling the rest of the year..

A Happy Appie.. 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!
    and to Dam..for the amazing offer!!!!!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners! And...I guess, everyone who donated was a winner, in a way. So, congrats, all!

I'm glad your ride went well, dpmay. Great cause!
  • Options
    so i finally got the prizes sent out today. sorry for the delay - i am staying at my in-laws right now and everything is taking me longer than usual.

everyone should be receiving their package from either dimitris, kufala or me sometime in the relatively near future. let me know as stuff shows up...

thanks again everyone - this really has been a great experience to raise money around here.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Thanks Dan! It was an honor to sponsor you in this, and thanks for the bootleg! I'll be passing it on for free to another member here after I've enjoyed it for a while. :D
  • Options
    Thanx Dan. .Then i have something to enjoy when i get back home,for now its Chicago all the way... :D
    Just a few days and i will stand before my heroes at Alpine...I love the states.. 8-)8-)
    Thanx again for the awesome price,still so stoked that i won it... :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Just received a package from you Dan.. Thank you so much!
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    jshin wrote:
    Just received a package from you Dan.. Thank you so much!

Me too - thank you :D
  • Options
    My big package arrived today and i most say its an awesome one... :D:D
    Its the first thing i ever won and then such a great thing to win..
    I was thinking of getting a recordplayer in the future,but now its coming for sure and soon.. 8-)
    Last weekend i looked around for players and there are a few that intrested me,still got to figure out whats the best deal to spin those black circles with honour...

Dan thanks so much for this price and i will cherish it forever,you made me the luckiest mo-fo on the planet..
    I think next week i will spin them around after i get me a player... :D

:thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap:

:wave: :wave:

Appie
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    sweet, i am glad to see people are starting to get stuff. i had been away from the boards for awhile, and had been wondering.

appie, i gotta say, seeing the gap on the record shelf where ten s/d used to be and thinking about the ride, and you enjoying the set, it makes me happier than the box set ever made me.

thank you all everyone again.

when i feel less board-lazy, i will post a few pics...
  • Options
    Today a bought a recordplayer so i am ready to use the l.p s.... :D:D
    The plan was there already,but now it has finaly happend...I am gonna spin vinyl.. 8-)
    Thanx for the start of an collection i want to start now...Now i am hooked...And it feels cool.. 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    digging up some ancient history here for some promised (threatened!) photos:

6142523681_4699424c8e_z.jpg

6142659593_6d3599387d_z.jpg

glad to hear you're able to spin all those great records now appie.

and i've heard from several people that stuff has arrived, but i am hoping everyone got what i sent...
  • Options
    Good to see that smiling faces during that hell of a ride..you all rock out there... 8-)
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Couldn't think of a nicer person to win that prize Appie, good for you. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    Loulou wrote:

Thanx Lorna.. :D I just moved to another home yesterday and it has a special place in the house now.. :D
    I am living next to a fellow jammer so no conplains about loud music in my new neighbourhood..
    A big step cause i moved from the countryside to downtown city,but now i am 3 minutes from work instead of 20 miles....Love my new condo and city.. :D
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    appie wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Thanx Lorna.. :D I just moved to another home yesterday and it has a special place in the house now.. :D
    I am living next to a fellow jammer so no conplains about loud music in my new neighbourhood..
    A big step cause i moved from the countryside to downtown city,but now i am 3 minutes from work instead of 20 miles....Love my new condo and city.. :D
    Sounds awesome, congrats on the cool new neighbour and the condo. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    appie wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

nice! i am excited my old records are getting played downtown in a dutch city. super cool.