Man farts at guys wife's face and then gets punched....

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    You know it made me wonder why the man was in a chair in the first place as he was obviously more than capable of walking and using all his limbs.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Claireack wrote:
    You know it made me wonder why the man was in a chair in the first place as he was obviously more than capable of walking and using all his limbs.

It's the American way.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • theserialthrillatheserialthrilla Posts: 15,760
    Claireack wrote:

It's the American way.

i was going to say that :lol:
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Claireack wrote:

It's much easier to navigate Walmart in a rascal.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699
    Claireack wrote:

But this rascal was riding his Rascal in Target.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Who is talking about the old guy? I'm talking from experience. Rascal owners unite!
  • MaxGoldenrodMaxGoldenrod Posts: 1,341
    Poncier wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

Is there really a difference? I like Target about as much as I do WalMart...
    "Then the Spirit of God hovered over the water, and God said, Let there be music, and there was Pearl Jam."

Whose idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have an "S" in it?
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Is there really a difference? I like Target about as much as I do WalMart...

around here, the Target stores are generally cleaner.

small town walmarts are also generally cleaner. city ones are hit and miss depending on what city/part of city they are in.

my local walmart was just remodeled, so it looks better, but i still don't like going in it. :lol:

The local target is goofy as well. The Beer aisle has an emergency door on one end that leads to the frozen goods. No other store in the area has the beer aisle capped off like that. weird.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Claireack wrote:
    obviously he walks with a limp and is most likely in some sort of pain. no one has pain and walks with a limp in England or Scotland?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    Claireack wrote:
    obviously he walks with a limp and is most likely in some sort of pain. no one has pain and walks with a limp in England or Scotland?

Come on, it's pure laziness. :lol:

I loved it when I went to disneyland and saw all the lazy arsed parents who hired the clearly branded Disneyland wheelchairs and then got their kids to push their fat arses around. Never have I been to a place that had that many wheelchairs available to hire. Clearly if you don't need the wheelchair outside of Disneyland, you don't need to hire one for your lazy arse inside of Disneyland.

I loved it when I went to disneyland and saw all the lazy arsed parents who hired the clearly branded Disneyland wheelchairs and then got their kids to push their fat arses around. Never have I been to a place that had that many wheelchairs available to hire. Clearly if you don't need the wheelchair outside of Disneyland, you don't need to hire one for your lazy arse inside of Disneyland.
    maybe some of them can't walk all those miles and be on their feet for 8 or 10 hours at a time, yes/no?
    i imagine disneyland as an all day (and all evening) event
    my bad knees would not allow such a thing
    most likely i'd be one in the wheelchair only after i couldn't take the pain any longer and after i ate a handfull of pain pills

i don't even know if i can walk a full mile without dying, this is why i swim. also i can't attend concerts like most people, i can't stand up for long periods of time, i need a seat, i need the handicap section which i have not accepted yet

i'll tell ya what kills... not walking up stairs, that is fine, its walking down stairs, that is a one step at a time event with lots of ouch to it

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    Is that a submarine sandwich in your pocket?

50314_249344921789_5116000_n.jpg
    chadwick wrote:

maybe some of them can't walk all those miles and be on their feet for 8 or 10 hours at a time, yes/no?
    most likely i'd be one in the wheelchair only after i couldn't take the pain any longer and after i ate a handfull of pain pills

i don't even know if i can walk a full mile without dying, this is why i swim. also i can't attend concerts like most people, i can't stand up for long periods of time, i need a seat, i need the handicap section which i have not accepted yet

i'll tell ya what kills... not walking up stairs, that is fine, its walking down stairs, that is a one step at a time event with lots of ouch to it

Chad, I got you this:

wheelchair-shirts_03.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Again, how do you find this shit? :lol::lol:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • unlost dogsunlost dogs Posts: 12,553

Wow, Dman, you look different from when I saw you in Providence.

You shaved, right?
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Dru_CortezDru_Cortez Posts: 953
    It's funny,
    but the young dude should just
    admit he was trying to provoke
    the Rascal couple-
    incidentally, how CUTE are a set of his/her
    motorized scooters?!
    Absolutely adorable.
    Anyways, the young 'un was trying
    to get these people riled up,
    so why not admit that?
    "It's a squeeze toy that I play with..."
    Gimme a break!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,699

Nah, I'm just happy to see you.
    This weekend we rock Portland

Wow, Dman, you look different from when I saw you in Providence.

You shaved, right?

Different hat. duh.
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    Claireack wrote:

He is probably lying that he is disabled to receive social security payments / disability pension.
    Busted!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Again, how do you find this shit? :lol::lol:

My friend posted it on facebook. ;)
    chadwick wrote:

Chad, I got you this:

wheelchair-shirts_03.jpg
    i love tetris

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:

All very good points, and probably very true in some cases, but i am very sure that more then 80% of the cases I witnessed at Disneyland was nothing but laziness. You seriously walk into Disneyland and by the main gate they have the wheelchair hire place and it literally had thousands of wheelchairs all lined up. I can't believe that all the people the people who i saw there all have knee/back/whatever problems. I'm gonna chalk most of it up to laziness.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    chadwick wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I have watched the film again and yes he has got a minor limp in his right leg, more of a stiffness so I suspect an arthritic knee or hip.

To be honest, working a lot with the elderly and seeing some really serious leg/foot problems I probably have lost some of my empathy towards people with 'minor' complaints. But the man was pretty sprightly for someone in a chair.

Yes we do have people in pain in England and Scotland, but I don't believe the use of mobility chairs/scooters is as widespread. They are expensive to buy even with help and not everyone can afford them. There is also quite a lot of stigma attached to them. My mum (who isn't particularly old) would struggle walking any more than 100 yds but would not consider having a chair/scooter. In fact if I turned up at her house with a walking stick for her she'd probably hit me with it.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your knees and am glad that they aren't stopping you swim.