Options

F/T PJ trucker cap

pools of maroonpools of maroon Posts: 454
edited July 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone interested in this trucker cap? Never been worn! Ideally would love the Eddie sticker and badge set but whatever!14efdaf4.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I gave mine away . i just cant do trucker Caps.

the dude i gave it to wears it like a champ. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Ha I know I keep trying it on but my wife says I'm not cool enough for it!! Suppose you need to be a skater type like jeff for these!!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Haha I just wear mine backwards and it usually doesn't look to aweful
  • Options
    RiotZact wrote:
    Tried that too! but the kids laughed at me!! they then bought me a proper "corona beer" baseball type cap! my next favourite thing after pearl jam!!! :lol:
  • Options
    pools of maroonpools of maroon Posts: 454
    edited July 2011
    Bring back old style hats for the next tour thats what i say!!! :lol:
    Post edited by pools of maroon on
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    RiotZact wrote:

I could pull it off backwards . your right . :lol:

some people just have the Look and the head for these . !!
  • Options
    RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,207
    Bring back old style hats for the next tour thats what i say!!! :lol:

I agree witht this for sure
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,856
    Hey my friend. I don't need the cap....cause I still have the one I won from your giveaway several months back!!! Still lovin' it :D....the gift that keeps on giving! Good luck on the trade.
  • Options
    jjflash wrote:
    Hey my friend. I don't need the cap....cause I still have the one I won from your giveaway several months back!!! Still lovin' it :D....the gift that keeps on giving! Good luck on the trade.
    Hey buddy glad your still enjoying the cap! Might just have to do another giveaway if I can't get a trade! Are you going to alpine? If you are make sure you take the cap!! Ha ha at least then I'll have a tiny connection to the PJ20 weekend!! Good to hear from you anyway!
  • Options
    tigers84tigers84 Greenville, SC Posts: 457
    I want it!! Dont have an Ed set, but i have the PJ set w stickers?? What else r u looking for??
    BUGS IN THE WAY, I FEEL ABOUT YOU
  • Options
    usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    I have the sticker and badge set to trade for this. PM me if still available.
    Thanks
  • Options
    I have the sticker and badge set to trade for this. PM me if still available.
    Thanks
    Yeah still available! I'll PM later today when I get in from work! ( worst thing about iPhone app I reckon - can't PM!) thanks - Jonny
  • Options
    threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    I have the Eddie trucker hat and I love it but I've never wore it cause they look retarded. But I have other trucker hats that wear fine. I don't know why these pearl jam/Eddie truckers sit so high.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Options
    Happy days... we have a trade!! :D
  • Options
    tigers84 wrote:
    I want it!! Dont have an Ed set, but i have the PJ set w stickers?? What else r u looking for??
    Sorry friend didn't mean to dismiss you out of hand! I just saw the next post offering the ed set I wanted and went straight to him! Sorry again-You can still buy this cap in the goods section I think!