edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
http://news.yahoo.com/police-fla-teen-k ... 14985.html

I didn't wan't to post this on MT ....
jesus greets me looks just like me ....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206

We live in a crazy world.... very sad.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    That is so sickening but the really sad thing is that it really isn't shocking anymore to hear of such awful things.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I would assume him (being a typical teenager) wanted to have a party and his parents said no, so he got mad and made sure he could have the party.

really really sad.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,249
    Yep that was my 1st thought the parenst said no and he decided to say fuck that , and yeah what am i thinking nothing should shock me anymore ...But it just gives me a sick feeling my son is 17 ..
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Yep that was my 1st thought the parenst said no and he decided to say fuck that , and yeah what am i thinking nothing should shock me anymore ...But it just gives me a sick feeling my son is 17 ..

the lesson here is, if your son wants to throw a party, you will say yes....if you know what is good for you. :?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Cool Face RyanCool Face Ryan Posts: 1,254
    81 wrote:

the lesson here is, if your son wants to throw a party, you will say yes....if you know what is good for you. :?

or hide the tools
    MSG II 5/21/10
    Tres Mts. Gramercy Theatre 3/26/11
    *formerly manutd3581
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,845
    dude its Florida
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude its Florida

Florida is the trash bin for America, hate to say it.... It's just that simple

I feel bad for the real locals, not the crap from the Northeast or Midwest that has settled especially on the gulf coast.

My bro use to live there and I was there 5-6 times a year

Lotta pedophiles and pill poppers

Weirdos
    81 wrote:

Yeah no doubt , go ahead son throw a party i will buy the beer and supply the codoms :P
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    ok I can't look... nope not gonna
    but I agree WTF is happening to our society...
    to people?
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    polaris_x wrote:
    Interesting statistics. Looks like Africa and Central/South America are the most intentionally homicide prone.

Throught the 2000's, the good ol' USA kept up a steady rate of ±5.6.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    dcfaithful wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    Interesting statistics. Looks like Africa and Central/South America are the most intentionally homicide prone.

the US is the highest for developed countries by a wide margin ...
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    wtf?

geez man

the world is going to the dogs

oh wait...dogs wouldn't do that :(
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    edited July 2011
    Post edited by Jeanwah on
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Jeanwah wrote:

you know why not :mrgreen:
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    StillHere wrote:
    Jeanwah wrote:

you know why not :mrgreen:

yeah you know it :lol: it would turn into a Dem vs Rep debate overthere i'm sure ...
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    yeah you know it :lol: it would turn into a Dem vs Rep debate overthere i'm sure ...

or believers vs non believers

but again I didn't look or read so I'm in the dark :lol:
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    polaris_x wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:

the US is the highest for developed countries by a wide margin ...
    Yes, that is correct. An average of 5.6 per 100,000 is still 5.6 too much.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    pedophiles and pill poppers

That is actually going on the new Florida license plates. Along with a picture of a manatee.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,435
    "you gotta fight for your right to parrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty" crazy bastard. some people are just crazy - not much to say.
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    pedophiles and pill poppers

That is actually going on the new Florida license plates. Along with a picture of a manatee.

Jimmy buffet riding that manatee!
  • BM42909BM42909 Posts: 143
    What is our world coming to? This is a simple case of bad parenting. This type of parent is a dime a dozen - always making idle threats. These kind of people are big fans of "time-out" and "counting to ten." They probably said to this troubled young man, "You can have your party over our dead bodies." Idle threats.

...too soon?
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Get_Right wrote:
    dude its Florida

Florida is the trash bin for America, hate to say it.... It's just that simple

I feel bad for the real locals, not the crap from the Northeast or Midwest that has settled especially on the gulf coast.

My bro use to live there and I was there 5-6 times a year

Lotta pedophiles and pill poppers

Weirdos

Hey! wait a minute there...well, you might be right.
    AS there are some great parts of FLA.. there are some whackos here.
    I dont know what happened about 8-10 years ago, but it just became OK to create these legal pill-mills where half of the high school students around here got hooked on oxy, roxy, foxy, moxy...and everything else that could fuck you up. They finally started doing something about those crazy pill mills in the last few years thankfully.

I wouldnt call it the trash bin of America though.. maybe the gutter or spit bucket though. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    ^^ all the kiddies want to get Crunk down there

That's all they talk about

And that sys urpp shit lil Wayne got nabbed with

Florida is fun, just blows your mind at what people do to get by down there.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378

I wouldnt call it the trash bin of America though.. maybe the gutter or spit bucket though. ;)

Yeah, we don't want to piss of Jersey...

Yeah, we don't want to piss of Jersey...

:lol::lol: no doubt :lol:
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    stupid little bastard should be shot or something. fuck it, take him 400 miles out to sea and toss him over.
    what the fuck... stupid nasty shithead

he'll get it good in prison. my guess is he'll be dead in less than a few weeks or months. hopefully he'll hang himself here in about 13 minutes
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick wrote:
    stupid little bastard should be shot or something. fuck it, take him 400 miles out to sea and toss him over.
    what the fuck... stupid nasty shithead

he'll get it good in prison. my guess is he'll be dead in less than a few weeks or months. hopefully he'll hang himself here in about 13 minutes

He's 17..... I don't know FL law, but that could do well for him

Plus he just witnessed lil miss sunshine walk for killing her daughter in his home state

Some attorney is gonna play the abuse card, no doubt about it