forks (utensils)

chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
edited July 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
and other silverware

go

cooking and eating a wonderful meal is so splendid that it is victorious to be grateful for the fucking spoon stuck up your ... :?

i like cheese graters and never buy already shredded cheese
kiss my colby jack or whatever

:evil:
for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
I am tired; my heart is
sick and sad. From where
the sun stands I will fight
no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    eating with real silver utensils is a nice feeling in one's hand or mouth. i like watching when silver is cleaned by dipping or rubbing

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    you are too funny chadwick.. have you ever been to lower Georgia and or Alabama? THEY eat with their hands!! LMAO . the first time I sat down at a table I noticed the lack of Silverware.. and was like WTF?!!? Then everyone started eating, sans tableware, and I had to leave...Just couldn't do it.. I ended up going to Mc Donald's ( which I DESPISE fast foods for the most part), and eating with the horses, who have no hands to eat with.. lol.
    funny, norm dude

whispering hands... yes i been through both georgia and alabama several times, i used to be a cross country truck driver. the food down there is wonderful, the sevice fantastic. i never noticed people eating with their hands when eating things like soup, pancakes or ice cream.

i once used a credit card to eat a salad whilst driving because i didn't have a fork or a place to park.
    sometimes i use a butter knife as a spoon for coffee creamer and sugar :|

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    chadwick wrote:
    funny, norm dude

whispering hands... yes i been through both georgia and alabama several times, i used to be a cross country truck driver. the food down there is wonderful, the sevice fantastic. i never noticed people eating with their hands when eating things like soup, pancakes or ice cream.

i once used a credit card to eat a salad whilst driving because i didn't have a fork or a place to park.
    WEIRDO!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    chadwick wrote:
    funny, norm dude

:lol: How the fuck do you eat a salad with a credit card?? :lol:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    DS1119 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    funny, norm dude

I would think it was a pasta/potato salad...makes for easy shoveling with said card...though I would like to see someone eat a green salad with a credit card while driving an 18-wheeler....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    funny, norm dude

I would think it was a pasta/potato salad...makes for easy shoveling with said card...though I would like to see someone eat a green salad with a credit card while driving an 18-wheeler....

I'm hoping it was a green salad and to hear how it's done.

cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?

chadwick: No sir I don't.

cop: Your truck was swerving all over the road. Can I have your license and registration please?

chadwick: Sure

cop: Why is there blue cheese on your credit card?

:lol:
    like rkcndy says, like a shovel.
    and no it was not pasta or potato salad
    straight up regular salad with french or thousand island dressing

i like wooden spoons to stir stuff with

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    chadwick wrote:

Wooden spoons are great for mixing baking. Also great to bang on pots as drum sticks :)
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    tinkerbell wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

Wooden spoons are great for mixing baking. Also great to bang on pots as drum sticks :)
    drum fun with a young matt cameron :shock:

i attended this chainsaw (log carving) art event a few years back where i purchased a wonderful wooden spoon carved by a young dude, had to be no older than 10 or 11 and just as shy as shit with all the attention he was getting from the crowd and other wood artists. 11 bucks got me a nice wooden spoon. does scrambled eggs and soups nicely and stuff.

when stirring, can't use metal spoons on sourdough starter
    wooden spoon...thanks

ever get your ass beat with a wooden spoon?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,966
    chadwick wrote:
    tinkerbell wrote:
    chadwick wrote:

among other things!!!

like hot wheels race track, belts, these plastic sticks this restaurant put ballons on, ummmmm, a 1"x6"x3' board. whatever was handy , really.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mickeyrat wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    among other things!!!

like hot wheels race track, belts, these plastic sticks this restaurant put ballons on, ummmmm, a 1"x6"x3' board. whatever was handy , really.
    maybe we have the same parents, yes/no?

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    I can cut oranges up into segments with a spoon and I have a friend who can make whipped cream with 2 forks. I love gadget utensils...a special one for each task in the kitchen....melon ballers, egg separaters, strawberry hullers,ect. I have a special metal cake tester and a tool made to take the corn kernals off a cob...these cost big $$ from pampered chef...but I am sure I do not need them to survive. ;) My kids usually need to be reminded to use their forks...guess they can do without as well.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I eat with my hands a lot. If I'm eating say a big burger, I like to pull it apart as I eat it....I start off biting it normally but as I'm getting full, I just want to eat the yummy bits so I pull off bite sized chunks with my fingers and eat it or discard it....by the end my plate is always a mess with all the leftover crap stuff I didn't want to eat.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124

May I have your attention please.

Thank you.

Somebody has shit in the utensil drawer.

I said somebody has shit in, on, or around the utensil drawer.

Actually, this is only a test of somebody shitting in the utensil drawer.

If somebody had really shit in, on, or around the utensil drawer, the alarm would have went off by now.
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    When we say silverware, do we mean real silver? I don't like real silver cutlery, it tastes funny. Stainless steel all the way.
    Claireack wrote:
    When we say silverware, do we mean real silver? I don't like real silver cutlery, it tastes funny. Stainless steel all the way.
    nope i dont
    that just what we americans call forks, spoons, and knifes
    it can be stainless steel or other metals

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    eating with real silver utensils is a nice feeling in one's hand or mouth. i like watching when silver is cleaned by dipping or rubbing

Mmmm.....Tarn-X.

Yumbo
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Claireack wrote:

I know! My Nana has real silver and everything tastes metallic... wait a minute maybe its just her terrible cooking sorry Nana
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • washedinblack91washedinblack91 Posts: 3,078
    tinkerbell wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

I know! My Nana has real silver and everything tastes metallic... wait a minute maybe its just her terrible cooking sorry Nana
    both of my grandmothers are terrible cooks, it's a running joke in the family. i wish i had a grandmother who can cook :( one burns/undercooks things because she likes getting distracted. i was like 7 years old when she went to answer the door when she was making beans and forgot to check on them and they caught fire. i told her "grandma the food's on fire" but she scoffed at me and continued to talk so i had to run upstairs and sprinkle water at the fire with my fingers.
    my other grandmother has been known to burn water (overboiling, i guess, until the water evaporates and the pot burns). you know, come to think of it, my grandparents are the source of a lot of trauma in my life :shock:

now, utensils.. i rather like chopsticks and the plastic soup spoons they have in japanese restaurants. i have a pair of hello kitty chopsticks that are really cute :D and i've always wanted to use a mother of pearl spoon for caviar..
    PJ: 9/29/04, 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/30/08, 10/30/09, 10/31/09, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/18/13, 8/7/16
    eV: 8/4/08, 8/5/08, 6/21/11
    SG: 10/4/08<-- MET STONE!!!
  • This thread has really made my morning already!! The most random thing ever but I love it! :lol:
    PJ Manchester MEN - 20.06.12
    PJ Manchester MEN - 21.06.12
    EV Manchester O2 Apollo - 28.07.12
    PJ Leeds Arena - 08.07.14
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    chadwick wrote:

The make Mad-Libs out of chadwick quotes game.

________ with real _________ is a nice feeling in one's hand or mouth. i like watching when _______ is _______ by dipping or rubbing"

go.
    chadwick wrote:

The make Mad-Libs out of chadwick quotes game.

________ with real _________ is a nice feeling in one's hand or mouth. i like watching when _______ is _______ by dipping or rubbing"

go.
    you, Sir, are a bad-bad man

i like that

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    This thread has really made my morning already!! The most random thing ever but I love it! :lol:
    thank you kindly
    i get tired of the same old shit in here
    so i do my part in making things fucked up a bit :mrgreen:

enjoy your day

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    "If you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

A classic Yogism.

I think chad could make a good list of chadisms.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    dcfaithful wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

A classic Yogism.

I think chad could make a good list of chadisms.

Most likely. Hold on, we must get into an altered state before we could understand any of them...