Options

Tickets

coulycouly Posts: 3
edited April 2008 in The Porch
Flying into LAX and driving to SD tomorrow, taking a chance with no tickets. Fan club member please help. First nite or second nite, hoping to see both. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Anyone with an extra ???

jb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZAPPERZAPPER Posts: 246
    good luck!

check craigslist or ebay or stubhub.......but i know all those scalpers want an arm and a leg. like $1000's - what a rip, i was thinking of finding one of these scalpees and taking their tix and throwing them face value in cash and see WTF they say to me, cuz thats all they should be asking, not 20 times the orig cost....that is just fukt up and wrong

I sold my extra pair to berk2 on CL to some ungrateful punk who couldnt even say thanks, and i practically gave them away for $120 for the pair, thought i was doing some good....for all i know, he went and scalped them for twice as much.........thats the last time i try to do something like that.......and you know who you are, i wont mention any names here tho.....but i'll never do anything for you again, thats for sure

I only wished karma was true and helped me get tix to either LA shows, but i wasnt lucky enough, now i feel like a sucker......
    Previously known as Elzar